Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Is she really mad at me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 2
Is she really mad at me?Page 1 of 1    
I'm sorry but I'm not really getting this.

You are wondering if your girlfriend is mad at you because ....

Can you sum this up and make it a little easier to understand.

Red Fish GF
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Is she really mad at me?
Posted: 2/3/2011 3:36:27 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not really getting this.

You are wondering if your girlfriend is mad at you because ....

Can you sum this up and make it a little easier to understand.

^^^^^I'm with her, huh????

Was the original post written by like um maybe like a well you know like a 12 year old? Huh??? WTF??

Even my 12 year old can write better than that. We have no idea what you are asking because your post is poorly written.

daynadaze
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Is she really mad at me?
Posted: 2/3/2011 9:57:54 PM
Is this girl old enough to be dating? She sounds silly but then I can't really make out your whole post. If she's an adult, I'd just ask her. If someone was flopping their body all over me, I'd assume they were a silly child I should be far away from or an adult giving me clear signals to hit on them.
 daynadaze
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Is she really mad at me?
Posted: 2/4/2011 12:08:53 PM
Adult teenagers can be tricky to date. Yes she's legally old enough for you to date, but she's still a teen and a kid and she has zero experience in how to be in a relationship. Your age range difference would mean nothing if she were older but she's not, so the best you can expect is for her to act like she is, a kid testing her sexuality out but not old enough to make any real adult decisions. Personally I'd say date a grown woman but you may be just as immature or have no more experience than her, I don't know you personally, and you may be in the same place, so dating her may be fine. It's hard to say. But if you are expecting more out of her than being a teenager, then you are trying to push her where she's not ready to go and I do not think it's ever okay to take advantage of someone's youth or inexperience or their inability to make grown up decisions for whatever reason.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Is she really mad at me?