Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you feel about mfm and/or ffm threesomes?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 2
How do you feel about mfm and/or ffm threesomes?Page 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
If my fiancee was interested in an FFM threesome, I would be okay with it as long as I was the M in the FFM. The MFM is out though.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 3
view profile
History
How do you feel about mfm and/or ffm threesomes?
Posted: 2/7/2011 4:28:57 PM
I would not be interested. I believe in sex being between two people to share closeness and love as well as enjoyment. If I was dating some one and they mentioned this we would not be compatible for a long term relationship. I know my SO is not interested in these things either.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/7/2011 4:40:55 PM
MFM is out...FFM only...

that being said- I have known some folks who have done this while in relationships and it depends on what type of relationship you are in as to whether or not it will be successful afterwards...

that means- if the two of you are in a monogamous committed relationship, I have never heard of bringing someone in the bedroom and it not affecting the relationship negatively somewhere down the road.

some doors are best left closed.

for me- I'd never engage in one with a woman I was in love with and in a committed relationship/marriage with.

Revilors
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/7/2011 4:55:27 PM
The only thing that remains a part of me from the '80's is classic rock. The rest is a fond memory.

One good woman is enough for me and Mr. Johnson flies with one passenger...and no co-pilot.
 RaLoLaNa
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/7/2011 5:07:32 PM
Most men will say no to the mmf and yes to the ffm (in theory at least). The most important thing is that everyone is completely comfortable with what is going on. Some people need rules of engagement to feel secure. It is absolutely imperative to discuss the rules, if any, with your partner long before you get naked. A woman should absolutely never do this if she feels pressured in to it just please her man. Otherwise she is guaranteed to have regrets, which will kill the relationship. I have participated in both scenaios, and will likely repeat the experiences.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/7/2011 5:09:27 PM
How would I feel if my partner told me they were interested in a threesome ...

Well, I would wonder why I was not enough for him and then show him the door, and boot his a$$ on the way out.

I want a relationship with substance, where sex is a bonus between the 2 of us.

To me, sex is the icing on the cake, where by the cake is the relationship.
 RaLoLaNa
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/7/2011 5:46:02 PM

some people like lots of icing, other scrape off the excess (and some only want the icing). It's not a case of one person not being enough, some people like to explore and push their sexual boundaries. Most importantly 2 people in a relationship should {hopefully} be on the same page sexually.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2011 5:56:14 PM

I want a relationship with substance, where sex is a bonus between the 2 of us.

I had to quote this.^^^^ My SO used this to explain how he felt about us waiting in our relationship to have sex. We discussed our sexual likes/dislikes before things became too serious. Having interest in a threesome would of been a deal breaker.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/7/2011 6:21:57 PM

Having interest in a threesome would of been a deal breaker

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest you never ask this question of men. I mean- most all men are interested in 3 way...Its a loaded question usually when it comes from a gf...

Similar to ""do i look fat in these pants?""

Its more of a matter of whether a guy seriously would a 3 way with you being his gf or not.

as I mentioned earlier, I'm totally interested in a FFM 3 way- just not with a serious gf/wife...
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2011 6:27:37 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest you never ask this question of men. I mean- most all men are interested in 3 way...Its a loaded question usually when it comes from a gf...

It would of most likely been a deal breaker for him as well. I didn't exactly ask. He listed things he wouldn't be interested in and that was one of them. Your key word being most in the above statement. Not all men would participate in a three way whether in a relationship or not.
 Revilors
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/7/2011 7:33:21 PM

It would of most likely been a deal breaker for him as well.

Even "back in the day" it would have been a deal breaker for me in terms of ltr's. I don't judge those that have/will participate. Nor do I judge those that participate within a committed or long term relationship.

There is just certain things I expect to give and receive exclusively...from the heart, mind and loin.

Now...it's more of a risk vs reward thing. Once on the lips...

In come cases...once on the hips
 RushLuv
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/7/2011 7:34:41 PM
The thought of having sex with more than one person at the same time, does not thrill me at all.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/7/2011 8:12:56 PM
Hmmm..... threesomes... even with a SO would get a:

Hell Yeah!....for FFM
Hell Yeah!....for FMF
Hell Yeah!....for MFM
Hell Yeah!....for MFMMM ...straight only.
HELL NO!.....for MMF

There's a huge difference between MFM and MMF..... I'm not bi.

I encourage my woman to enjoy sex to its fullest as long as she can separate sex from love...as long as she's not pursuing any kind of relationship, I'm cool with it. Giggity giggity goo!

As for the STD thing, you must be able to trust your SO with judgment and safety.... that goes without saying.

Red Fish GF
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2011 8:25:49 PM

Ladies, would you feel differently if he wanted a mfm (not a bi one, one where all the attention is on the woman) threesome than a ffm?

Nope!

The thought of having sex with more than one person at the same time, does not thrill me at all.

No interest whatsoever. I knew my SO personality quite well before we slept together and it would of been quite a surprise if he had revealed an interest in something like that.
 ferfoxache
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/7/2011 9:43:35 PM

How would you feel if your partner (spouse or serious relationship) told you they were interested in a threesome either mfm or ffm? Would you be interested in doing one?

I would wonder what happened in their life that they are seemingly beginning experimentation with sex at around 40 years of age.

Or I would wonder why they keep complaining about "all those stupid people" yet want to bring additional people into having sex.

Or I would wonder if I could hire a stunt double or how I could get out of it and go see a movie.

I might wonder what the hell I did wrong that she wants to get me into over thinking even more during sex.

I would wonder who pays the check when we all go out to dinner.

It depends on the spouse or girlfriend I have.

I would feel annoyed. You know how hard it is to just find one person to have sex with? Now I have to find someone that will have sex with both she and I?
And if it's a "friend" is this what is going to consume the friendship from now on?
Am I going to have to deal with a c0cky male or female then? A friend that wants to now always hang around? Calls at 1 am asking "what's up?"
If she wants to go have sex with another guy or girl, have at it, be safe, and give me the details, but you want me involved too? Blech.

Seriously, it would depend on the relationship up to that point and the person I am with.
Such as I would feel completely different if after not having sex for 6 months out of the blue "hey, let's have a 3 way!" vs. "OMG, I loved the school girl and principal routine the other day, but it's just not as exciting without someone to watch or another student to get in trouble with me" vs "I was reading this book on open marriages and the swinging lifestyle, I have a friend I want you to meet" vs "does painting a face on my hand and making it talk in a spanish accent count as a 3 way?"

So I wouldn't be "interested" in a 3 way as a matter of course, like I am just waiting to get into a relationship to have one, and fantasize about it, but if it came up in the right context I could accommodate and enjoy it, just not something I would actively seek.
 matchlight
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2011 11:55:06 PM
I've had women I was dating suggest it. One of them wanted to have me and some guy she knew, more or less as a friend. Even though it wouldn't have involved any contact between him and me, I told her the idea just turned me off, and she got pretty irritated about it.

Another one asked, out of the blue one day, if some time I'd like to include a woman she knew was into ffm sex. I was honest (for which I've kicked myself more than once.) I said yes, of course I wanted that, a lot--so much that I'd probably want to keep on doing it with them. She started wondering at that point, and kind of let it drop.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/8/2011 6:26:52 AM

Ladies, would you feel differently if he wanted a mfm (not a bi one, one where all the attention is on the woman) threesome than a ffm?

Nope.

I would be gone so fast.
 TooShadows
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2011 6:56:52 AM
My girlfriend and I have done both. It's something we're both into,as we do a bit of swinging. Set the ground rules ahead of time,and have a good time.
 whytwater
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/8/2011 8:07:04 AM
I would wonder what happened in their life that they are seemingly beginning experimentation with sex at around 40 years of age

When you reach that point where you refuse anything previously undone, it's, well, pretty much over for you. imho In 2010, my first-times included tattoos, pegging and cross-country skiing. And they're all good!
What happened in my life prior to this year? Not enough.
OP, I've envisioned threesome scenarios, fmf and mfm, and they were hawt, specially mfm. I have this belief, at this point, that women, anatomically, at least, are well-suited for protracted sexual encounters, so "tag-teaming" would certainly seem to be one viable way to realize her potential; but I also believe that women have more orgasm tools than men, generally speaking. More erogenous zones. Men pretty much just have the one tool. For a woman to take on two men, two lovers, simultaneously, seems like a "natural" way to "overclock" her, test/reach her -O- edges. I dunno, never experienced the threesome thing. But can certainly conjure it mentally, and have, several times. 'Course, everything goes swimmingly in my visions. lol And all ends well. And there is no price to pay (disease, emotional aftermaths, doubts, etc.)
Would I suggest it to an SO? Probably not, but I'd be happy to discuss it, especially hear her thoughts/feelings. Certainly to employ toys to simulate the multi-dyk scenario.
What would I do if she suggested it? Hasn't happened, so I'm guessing, but I've never been able to sleep well after declining a dare, lol. I once thought that I could only do it if 1) I loved her more than myself, and she felt the same about me, and I was confident that nothing could undo that, or 2) it would not unduly grieve me if she packed her stuff and moved in with the "third", whether "m" or "f", the next morning.
Those edges have probably softened, and in the right context, with the right partner, anything is possible.
Risk is a fact of life, and the willingness to take it on is one of my tests for whether a human, or any other creature, is alive, vibrant. If not, he, she or it is either dead, as good as dead, or old. jmho
 MsMicki
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2011 10:21:42 AM

This question is for everyone. How would you feel if your partner (spouse or serious relationship) told you they were interested in a threesome either mfm or ffm? Would you be interested in doing one? Why or why not? Should make for an interesting discussion :-)

I would assume they have normal sexual fantasies just like the rest of us.
I would ask them if having a 3some is a deal breaker, do they feel they must have a 3some.
I would tell them I am more than willingly to talk about 3somes as part of our sexual
talk during sex.......but my days of actually having a 3some are done. I lived out those fantasies many moons ago.
If he felt he just "had to" have one......then I would tell him I am not the woman for him. If he is willing to accept my boundaries, then we move forward.

and then again..........one day I might get a wild hair up my ass and surprise him on a birthday with a FMF
 deerdog1
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/8/2011 10:50:34 AM
I have had,twosomes threesomes ,foursomes , a couple full blown orgies ..and more than my share of lonesome ...I have had MMF ..MFM...MFMF ...AM ...FM ..and PM .in my life ...at this time I am content with just one sex partner in my life ..but I do understand those wild hairs up ones ass ..and after all I am over due for another post mid life crisis so I suppose if a lover wanted one ..any one of the above .. I would be game

as for worrying about being left for the other ..At my stage in life I pretty much figure if a woman is with me its because she has found something she likes about me ..jealousy is long gone ..and if I am left for another ..I have lived long enough to know I will find another ...usually before the sun sets
 abelian
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/8/2011 11:41:11 AM

Is it fair, to deny a new partner something that they want to do with you, and that you have already experienced with someone else, simply because you don't want to do it again...?

It's fair to deny a partner anything that wasn't on the table when you partnered up. That's the sort of thing you should settle before you get too involved with someone.
 OutMind
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/8/2011 11:43:29 AM
this is going to sound entirely selfish, but sex and sexual desire does not adhere to a democracy but to and autocracy of what you deem likable.

The idea of an MFM is completely out. I do not want to see my woman being touched by another man.

The idea of FMF, me being the male is more of a fantasy but it's more acceptable. Again, these are fantasies and everyone may be entitled to their own version. I personally do not think that if you are in a serious relationship this type of activity may work. I would not push my girlfriend to even do an FMF. I would rather work at making our sex life between the two of us better.
 namrael
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/8/2011 11:49:01 AM
I'd give a cautious yes for both, depending entirely upon who might be involved and what agreements might be. My current partner and I are having a girl visit us in another month of so, and a threesome (or several) is most definitely on the table for that visit. I'm sure we'll talk more about specifics and potential emotional triggers as we get closer, but hopefully the overall experience will be awesome for all of us. I've had a few FFM threesomes before, so this is not completely new territory for me, though it is for both of them.

I'd love to try a MFM threesome. Not sure if/when it'll actually happen, though my partner would probably be more comfortable with it if I let him be in charge of the experience with someone we both agreed upon.

Is it fair, to deny a new partner something that they want to do with you, and that you have already experienced with someone else, simply because you don't want to do it
again...?

What does fairness have to do with it? If I didn't want a threesome, I'd either allow my partner to seek one outside our relationship, or ask him to figure out whether the threesome experience or the relationship were more important to him. But nobody else gets to override my consent for the sake of "fairness". What on earth would be fair about that?
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/8/2011 12:18:41 PM

What does fairness have to do with it? If I didn't want a threesome, I'd either allow my partner to seek one outside our relationship, or ask him to figure out whether the threesome experience or the relationship were more important to him. But nobody else gets to override my consent for the sake of "fairness". What on earth would be fair about that?

Exactly! I tried to explain this to my GF.... she thinks that its only fair that I should play with other women since she has other guys..... I'm open to it if it happens, but its not something I seek.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you feel about mfm and/or ffm threesomes?