Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Photos for March 6, 2011 - Jazz Fest - Ft Lauderdale, FL      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 beckyinparadise
Msg: 1
Photos for March 6, 2011 - Jazz Fest - Ft Lauderdale, FLPage 1 of 1    
We have a lot of fun at these events. Here are photos of just a few of the attendees.
What a terrific day! If you missed it, YOU will want to come to the next one.

I would like to personally thank everyone you took the time to come out to the singles event at the Jazz Fest. The people who attend make it a success.

I hope to see you all again in the near future. See you April 3rd for the next Jazz Fest.

Regards,
Becky

My Blue Nails

Notice we wear BLUE!

cute dog and owner!

Look at all the people!

scubadiver6911
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Photos for March 6, 2011 - Jazz Fest - Ft Lauderdale, FL
Posted: 3/6/2011 6:09:25 PM
I had a great time taking pictures, there was a great turnout with many members attending, It was cloudy and cool and the rains waited till after 2pm. The potluck was plenteful and good!
 atraveler10
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2011 7:07:17 PM
Who owns the terrier?
 scubadiver6911
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2011 2:06:28 PM
If you are talking about the last picture, the owner is not a member of POF, the other puppy the pretty owner was sitting next to our group but I don't think she was a member of POF? Pity!
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Photos for March 6, 2011 - Jazz Fest - Ft Lauderdale, FL