Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Faking It      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Faking ItPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
She wont notice, if there was a condom used, and he gets rid of the evidence quickly.

This guy the OP talks about caused me consternation. I can't imagine a guy being so confused about being an egotist, that he actually said something THAT crazy. It's certainly egotistical and selfish to want the woman to pretend he's a great lover, but telling her to do that, is like an admission that the both of them are supposed to KNOWINGLY pretend. It's just weird. I hope you smile and walk carefully to the door furthest from this guy, and beat it the heck outa there.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 14
Faking It
Posted: 3/7/2011 1:58:57 PM
Sounds like he has some issues, and needs to told how wonderful he is.

If you don't feel it, don't fake it.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 26
Faking It
Posted: 3/7/2011 9:09:12 PM
He should have GIVEN you an orgasm first time yall did it.
And not whined about it afterwards when he didn't.
geez, some guys.
 AquanGold
Msg: 27
Faking It
Posted: 3/8/2011 4:38:58 AM
Op,
I see no reason for anyone to fake it. The fact is it was your first time together and you weren`t used to him on a sexual level.
If your BF is a lousy lover, than you should teach him how to please you, and hopefully, he`ll begin to see the light!
I look at it differently, if i`m not able to get my lover to climax,i start asking my lover to show me what pleases her..
I see nothing wrong with communicating with each other about our likes and dislikes sexually...
 matchlight
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/8/2011 8:34:39 AM
Not sure what the "color by numbers" approach to sex is, but wanting a woman to fake an orgasm is just lame. Why, except to cover for him? Since this guy wasn't sensing what you like, or how, it might have been better to give him some guidance.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 31
Faking It
Posted: 3/8/2011 9:54:43 AM

How can a man SUCCESSFULLY fake an orgasm? Assuming he's not wearing a condom and ripping it off before the woman notices. He can appear to go through the physical "convulsions", but if the woman does not feel any CUM inside of her/or it's NOT visually on any parts of her anatomy it would not fly.

I have a former SO that would have "multiples" that produced no real fluid to speak of. He was also the first man to admit to me, that he was a faker at times in his life. He had no reason to admit that to me, so I believe(d) him. In thinking back to him now? He rarely left much fluid any time ~ he just wasn't a fluid-leaving-type I guess.
 MsMicki
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/9/2011 10:17:02 AM
I've known a few men that didn't emit fluid with their orgasms on quite a few occassions......so I could see how a man could fake it.

Never understood the need for anyone to fake it though.......either show your partner
how to get you there......get yourself there.....or tell your partner it just isn't going to happen this time and try again later!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 34
Faking It
Posted: 3/9/2011 10:19:45 AM

I've faked it because I wasn't into it, and wanted to leave. Of course I had a condom on, and I always wondered if women can tell whether or not the woman can feel the ejaculate.

bro you are KILLING me!!

I've totally done the same thing and to my knowledge they cannot feel it inside them nor did she know I was faking it!

lmao...
 matchlight
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/10/2011 9:08:09 AM

I've known a few men that didn't emit fluid with their orgasms on quite a few occassions

Maybe it was there, but went the wrong way? I've read about that.
 MsMicki
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/10/2011 9:46:37 AM
Yeah, I've read that too.

Don't know where it went......just know where it didn't go
 GWSmith
Msg: 42
Faking It
Posted: 3/13/2011 5:26:17 AM

Not sure what the "color by numbers" approach to sex is, but wanting a woman to fake an orgasm is just lame. Why, except to cover for him? Since this guy wasn't sensing what you like, or how, it might have been better to give him some guidance.

They mean always use the same approach. Kind of like opening a safe, or connecting the dots, or taking the same route to work.
 MsMicki
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/13/2011 5:37:12 PM
I just had an orgasm finally seeing a pic of ST!!

Do you really want to be with someone so insecure as grill you with questions about your orgasm after sex?

I dated a man that was a wonderful lover, but his continuous need to keep asking me if I came, or if it was a good orgasm, or if I wanted a better orgasm......on and on......
drove me frikken nuts!
 arwen52
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/14/2011 9:17:30 PM
What an idiot. Clearly does not deserve to get laid.
 itechman63
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/15/2011 5:01:52 AM
If you fake it, then I might not know that I still have some work to do!
 MsMicki
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/15/2011 8:35:31 AM
Wow DD.....I'm shocked!
promoting dishonesty in a relationship isn't something I would expect from you.

If you're partner can't handle your sexual truths......you're not sexually compatible.
Lying to them will never be the answer.
(and yes, faking it is lying)
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/16/2011 2:03:47 PM
I use to fake "o"s too when I was a teenager. As a an adult, I beleive you should imform a man what will turn you on and I do.
 MsMicki
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/16/2011 2:04:13 PM

example ... my wife has had flue ... wakes up one morning and ask me ..."how Do I look "... well you can bet that I'm going to lie ...I wont tell her you look like crap ... I will dance around the truth and try to make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world

Why on earth would any sane person ask how they look when they have the flu and they know they don't look their best? You are asking to be lied to in this case!

example #2 ..my wife tries a new recipe for my birthday dinner ... and it just don't appeal to my taste ..she ask me how I like it ... I know her feelings will be hurt if I tell the truth ...after all she worked very hard trying to make me a great dinner ....so I lie through my teeth .. I hold my breath and eat the dish and rave about how good it is ..knowing that the birthday sex will make me forget the bad taste of the dinner..and every one is happy ..or I could tell the truth ..say I hate the dinner ..hurt her feelings ..and forget about the birthday sex

Now that would just piss me off! In my world, I'd much rather hear constructive critisism than be lied to. Why would you lie so that she can cook it again?
Man I'm glad I'm not that sensitive!

example #3 ..I worked with a handicapped person one time

So did I....for a little over 2 years. Guess what......she had no desire to be coddled and misled. She read me the riot act after catching me "re-doing" something she had originally done. She told me even though she might not be "as smart as a 5th grader"....she had the mind of an adult and she knew that she needed to learn to do the job correctly to be a positive addition to my crew. I had more respect for that girl than I did for most the adults that worked for me.

But none of this really relates to our sex lives.
My guy has issues "getting there" sometimes because of his meds. I'd much rather him just be honest about those nights......then fake it just for my benefit.
Actually, if he's honest about it......I will wake up a few hours later and give him that "O" that eluded him earlier. 99% of the time he just needs a couple hour break and he can get right there.....especially when all the focus is on him and my needs have already been met.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 63
Faking It
Posted: 3/16/2011 7:03:08 PM
I've faked it because I wasn't into it, and wanted to leave.

Then why in the world did you sleep with the woman in the first place if you weren't into it? Did she pay you?

- As for OP, You shouldn't fake orgasms with someone... That's like complimenting them on crappy work. It's like giving you dog treats and congratulatory words for crapping on the carpet. What do you expect the dog to do next time? He's going crap on your carpet.

There must have been something in it for you other than dog crap, or you wouldn't have done it. Unless perhaps you LIKE dog crap.

I don't think you have to get rid of it quickly... I've never seen a woman go searching through the condom to verify completion.

I always have---although I did it surreptitiously. I've always wanted to make sure the condom stayed intact and didn't slip off. Interestingly enough, I've never encountered an empty one.
 MsMicki
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/16/2011 7:34:32 PM

I don't think you have to get rid of it quickly... I've never seen a woman go searching through the condom to verify completion.

I always have---although I did it surreptitiously. I've always wanted to make sure the condom stayed intact and didn't slip off. Interestingly enough, I've never encountered an empty one.

Alright......I think I need a further explanation of this one!!
 romancemann
Msg: 68
Faking It
Posted: 3/18/2011 11:49:10 AM
honesty is in short supply in the dating/relationship world.

be honest even if it hurts the other person.
 Mathostx
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/18/2011 1:42:51 PM

^^Ok, excuse my "ignorance", but how does a man fake it? Do you think about someone else vs. who you are with (obviously not doing it for you). Thus, orgasming? I'm not getting this one.................

It's easier than you think, especially if you're wearing a condom. Had a few times with people where I'd get real close but just couldn't get over the edge. Didn't want to make the girl feel bad, so I told her I got off, and threw the condom in the toilet and flushed before she could see it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/18/2011 2:48:29 PM

Didn't want to make the girl feel bad

Where do you men find all these overly sensitive girls at?
How about instead of lying.......teaching them about sex in the grown up world.......where not every person has an orgasm every time. That it has nothing to do
with them or their abilities......but about your own body and how sometimes life gets in the way of our ability to reach the big "O".

If you're not grown up enough to discuss the realities of sex.......you shouldn't be having sex!!
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 71
Faking It
Posted: 3/18/2011 4:33:48 PM

Ok, excuse my "ignorance", but how does a man fake it? Do you think about someone else vs. who you are with (obviously not doing it for you). Thus, orgasming? I'm not getting this one.................

It's easier than you think, especially if you're wearing a condom.

That wasn't the case with me. It just took a split second to reach down and feel the condom after withdrawal---and before the guy had a chance to whisk it off and fling it under the bed. He never even knew I knew.
 romancemann
Msg: 72
Faking It
Posted: 3/18/2011 8:29:20 PM
some guy on here said:
Didn't want to make the girl feel bad, so I told her I got off, and threw the condom in the toilet and flushed before she could see it.

it's not a good idea to flush your condoms down the toilet. they can catch on older sewerpipes and blow up like a balloon stopping up and clogging your pipes. same goes for tampons.

halcyon skies above said:
It just took a split second to reach down and feel the condom after withdrawal---and before the guy had a chance to whisk it off and fling it under the bed.

he flung the condom UNDER THE BED!!!!!!
i wonder if he had a nice big pile of them under there? yuck!!!
 Mathostx
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Faking It
Posted: 3/18/2011 11:05:57 PM

That wasn't the case with me. It just took a split second to reach down and feel the condom after withdrawal---and before the guy had a chance to whisk it off and fling it under the bed. He never even knew I knew.

True for the most part, but I use those Trojan Ecstacy's they don't have the chamber at the end.

And A condom will only blow up to a certain point, after that they break and it's not a problem :P
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Faking It