Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > UNIFORM NIGHT - FRIDAY 8TH APRIL 2011 - The Wrey Arms, Barnstaple, No      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smiler36
Msg: 1
view profile
History
UNIFORM NIGHT - FRIDAY 8TH APRIL 2011 - The Wrey Arms, Barnstaple, North Devon, EX31 2BXPage 1 of 1    
After having hosted many hugely successful singles nights, we thought it was time we tried something different. So to honour the many servicemen/woman, Nurses/doctors, Firemen/ladies, Police etc etc etc etc, we have decided to host a UNIFORM night on FRIDAY, 8TH APRIL 2011, where we can all dress up to support our favourite service. This is not compulsory but knowing the fun crowd which normally attend i am sure everyone will get into the spirit of things and dress up. After all the Wrey arms is a SSAFA ( soldier sailors, Air force association) charity pub. So we feel we should give them something back for all there support with plenty of fish and supporting our singles night.

The wrey arms is a very friendly pub and there is accommodation available too at discounted prices. ( much cheaper than travel lodge etc) just say you are there for the singles night when booking.

So come on folks sort out your uniforms and lets have another fantastic night.

For those of you who have not attended a North Devon party yet, we normally have in the region of 200 people attend and we have a fantastic disco with martin king from the Voice of North Devon.

Look forward to seeing you all then.

Just click below and show that you are attending and please feel free to enter into the banter on the forums and introduce yourself to others who are attending.
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

cazzie13

Dejavue2

frelles

hotlips20011

ladyloul

lynwood15

richcooky

smiler36

8 people are attending
 smiler36
Msg: 2
view profile
History
UNIFORM NIGHT - FRIDAY 8TH APRIL 2011 - The Wrey Arms, Barnstaple, North Devon, EX31 2BX
Posted: 3/13/2011 4:12:59 PM
Yep, it was a really great night hun - so looking forward to the next - maybe this time you should glue your shoes to your feet

BRING ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!!
 LadyLoul
Msg: 3
view profile
History
UNIFORM NIGHT - FRIDAY 8TH APRIL 2011 - The Wrey Arms, Barnstaple, North Devon, EX31 2BX
Posted: 3/14/2011 1:21:26 AM
Whey hey!! go on Mand - good luck with your first party as a Host - you will be absolutely fantastic at it

Obviously i wont be there, but have signed up to help get your 20 so you can send out your mass mail

I will see you on Friday chicken xx

smiler36
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2011 3:52:39 PM
Hey - great to see a few more signed up - yep Tim and Bri - look forward to catching up with you again and lets get out clubbing in time, this time :P

Fiona - I am sure that nearer the time, if not before, there will be someone coming from Exeter or the surrounding areas.

Please tell all your single friends and get signed up - only need 5 more, then can send out a mass mail to everyone local, lol

BRING ON THE PARTY

smiler36
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2011 10:38:48 AM
Hiya Dave

Its good to see you have signed up - these meets have been going for a few months now - well since August 2010, and are normally held every month - they are great fun and everyone always enjoys themselves :P even a few relationships are going strong, lol - but I myself have made some good friends. So, will see you on 8th April hun - lots of newbies came last month, so you will not be on your own - we all start somewhere

frelles
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2011 9:34:53 AM
Hi Dave,
I went to my first one of these last month, and i had the best time ever, all thanks to Fiona,Mandi, Blanche and the girls, so try and come and bring some mates.
 smiler36
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2011 11:21:49 AM
Hiya Gaz ;)

Welcome to the Madhouse, lol

These nights are really great fun and we are very friendly. My social life has improved immensely since I have been attending these - so make sure you come along - the more, the merrier!!!

It can be a bit daunting at first but we always make people feel at ease.

Look forward to seeing you and your friends on Friday.

Mandie
 smiler36
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2011 2:31:12 AM
Helloooooooooooooooooo Everyone

Not long to go now - I am off sunning myself as no work today - and couldnt have picked a better day! :)

I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to tonight and the outfit is sorted at last - hope you are all looking forward to tonight. I am looking forward to catching up with my party friends and making new ones - so come on - get your dancing shoes on - drinks a plenty and bring all your single friends ;)

Until tonight - see you all there

Mandie & Fi

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > UNIFORM NIGHT - FRIDAY 8TH APRIL 2011 - The Wrey Arms, Barnstaple, North Devon, EX31 2BX