Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > When did I become too old for low cut tops??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 17
When did I become too old for low cut tops??Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
'Great tits' ..... well thankfully we dont have to look at yet more saggy cleavage pics
 Strider886
Msg: 23
view profile
History
When did I become too old for low cut tops??
Posted: 3/21/2011 3:00:44 AM

: I have great tits - if I do say so myself - and when I go out of an evening I like to wear clothes that let me show them off. I don't have them out on display, no nipples on show, no liver spots, no wrinkles, no tattoos, no piercings....just good old fashioned plump and rounded cleavage!

But my 21 year old daughter tells me I'm far too old to be "flashing the flesh" and "at my age" I should cover up from neckline to ankles!! I don't dress like a slut, my skirts are a fairly modest length, no "mutton dressed as lamb" syndrome....

So at what age does it become "too old" to show off your greatest assets???

I think it's because a lot of moms set this idea that once they've had kids they "shouldn't do all that any more", they start wearing big fluffy jumpers, cut all their hair off and cover everything up.
So compared to her friends moms, your just not fitting into that stereotype.

I say good for you, be who you want to be!!
 stevencl
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2011 5:10:12 AM
what would i know? i'm just a grumpy old man lol
 andy1961
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2011 9:36:26 PM

Great way of ensuring you get a lot more mail OP

Yes exactly - especially when she hasn't even got a picture of her face on display!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > When did I become too old for low cut tops??