Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ANTRIM - EASTER LOVE DISCO @ RAMBLE INN - BT41 2JT - SAT 23RD APRIL -      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daisymay59
Msg: 2
view profile
History
ANTRIM - EASTER LOVE DISCO @ RAMBLE INN - BT41 2JT - SAT 23RD APRIL - 9PMPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Calling all you love bunnies

Join us for some fun an love this Easter an who knows you might make it a night to remember

Lots of you have asked when we would have another meet again at the Ramble Inn in Antrim .... you got it so sign up and lets hear your best chat up line
 daisymay59
Msg: 10
view profile
History
ANTRIM - EASTER LOVE DISCO @ RAMBLE INN - BT41 2JT - SAT 23RD APRIL - 9PM
Posted: 3/30/2011 12:32:11 PM
We will have more details on the bus a bit later on ..... first we need to see how many would be wanting to travel on the bus so please if your interested then please write on here and how many seats you want.

I have had some of you mailing me asking me to let you no later what the details would be. It will all be on here the party thread so keep looking for updates please.

Last time we did the pick up at the back of the City Hall but will confirm soon.

Hi xesinedx ...... will get to meet you at long last babe lol I look forward to meeting you.

Saturday night venues are not easy to get ..... lets all enjoy Easter holiday together in one big pond lol

Another wee chat up line for you !!!

Is your name Gillette? the best a woman can get.
 daisymay59
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2011 2:43:37 AM
Hi huni_999 ..... not sure what the Easter outfit will be lol canzo is coming to mine later and we will have a wee chat on that may be Easter chicks

Its good to see some new face will be attending and we will make you all feel welcome, look forward to meeting you all
 daisymay59
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2011 10:17:27 AM
Love all your chat up lines

Here's another one !!! The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name

Will give every one paper to write their favorite chat up line on the night and pick the best one lol
 alicat8812000
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2011 1:38:04 PM
looking forward to seeing you all. Ali...xxx
 canzo23
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2011 12:45:52 PM
Been a while since been at the Ramble Inn, last one was good wee night.

Do you know what'd look fantastic on you? (No.) Me!
 daisymay59
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2011 1:07:14 PM

huni ..... I can't believe your stuck for a chat up line lol

canzo .... was that chat up line for me babe lol

Ohh tango you no I am shy .... what can I say

Tango ...... you've been tango'd babe ..... just wait

We have a visitor from Wales coming to our meet fergiexxx originally from here, a warm welcome awaits you I am sure that you will enjoy the craic

canzo23
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2011 8:46:32 AM
Hi was at the madisons meet last nite had such a laugh! Bit delicate today tho

Looking forward to meeting you fergie, heard alot about you, all good!
 daisymay59
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2011 3:19:13 PM
fergiexxx ... you are right and I do need to get out more. And I need to make more of an effort I noooooo lol

huni 999 ... Scaring the farmers ??? hey if any bunny girls there they might have their wee puffy tails blasted

hapibubbles ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY we did miss you on Friday night babe, I have private messaged you and will make arrangements with you for travel
 daisymay59
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2011 12:36:52 PM
Hey its nice to see so many new faces attending this meet

Some of you have been asking about transfer from Belfast to Ramble Inn.

I can book an 18 seater and will work out at 10 pounds return.

Pick up will be at the HSB Bank at the back of the City Hall and return there after.

I need to no ASAP those who would be interested in using the bus.

First 18 people that book seats.

If you want to book a seat then please write on here that you wish to book a seat or seats if your bringing friends.

I will be traveling on the bus so that leaves 17 places
 canzo23
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2011 3:47:39 AM
Hey daisy i'll be with you on that bus babe, so thats another seat taken!
So come on guys get your butts reserved on that bus before its too late!!
 canzo23
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2011 2:59:39 PM
Oh daisy what a laugh i had when you foned me today with your new idea of all of us sleeping over at the Rambles. Wos brill idea until you said ' In Tents!' Hey babe the more we laughed it actually got to be a fab idea!! Only prob would be, remembering which tent is ours!!
Come on girls any of you's up for it? We could all cuddle up together!!
 daisymay59
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2011 12:45:44 PM
I got the picture and laughing my head off girls ...... well I have got a 6 berth tent, has 3 separate areas so we could have 6 of us in one tent

The Ramble Inn has had people camp out the back before and its fenced in, could be fun if others would be up for it ???

My dad and I had dinner there yesterday ..... food is yummy was talking with the manageress and she had said that a lot of people are interested in coming along to our night there anyways it came up about camping out ...... my dad thinks I have lost my marbles

Its looking like we wont have enough people to organize the bus but is any one else up for camping out ??? if you have a tent, or better still a camper van it could be a lotta fun.

Now girls there will be no hair straighteners or even make up lol after are nights over we can quickly change into pj's or track suits and then get into our tents and snuggle up together for heat

Anyone adventurous as us girls ??? anyone else be up for this ???
 daisymay59
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2011 1:49:51 PM
Huni it looks like it would be only us up for camping out lol ....... guess were the only mad ones on here

Love your chat up line ..... what's a tent peg ? joking

I may not be Wilma Flintstone, but I know I can make your tent rock.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ANTRIM - EASTER LOVE DISCO @ RAMBLE INN - BT41 2JT - SAT 23RD APRIL - 9PM