Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > * Birmingham Pics & Comments Easter Party 24th April *      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyLoul
Msg: 1
view profile
History
* Birmingham Pics & Comments Easter Party 24th April *Page 1 of 1    
Not sure why but had my original thread deleted, so am trying to put this one up so that people can add their pics and comments.

My apologies for the lack of staff at the beginning of the night - i dont think we anticipated so many of you turning up in such a short space of time - but it was all right once we got upstairs opened

I know that i and the rest of the London Posse that came with me had a brilliant time as always - thank you for making the Birmingham parties such great fun

well done to all the newbies and those that came alone!

I am looking to do another party at Flares at the end of May for the Bank Holiday - possibly Sunday 29th May, but will need to confirm this with the club's manager when he returns from holiday. Will send out an email in due course

I thought that the DJ we had this time was really, really good the mix in music was great!! what did everyone else think? i may mention to the manager that he was FAB and can we have him again, your comments would be great.

smiler36
Msg: 2
view profile
History
* Birmingham Pics & Comments Easter Party 24th April *
Posted: 4/26/2011 10:44:11 AM
Hey ;)

A big thank you to Lou and Debs, as always, for arranging these great nights - it is a good way of making a great bunch of friends - I loved meeting you all again and making some new friends - hope you all had a fab time as I do, well I must as I drive all the way from Devon - who can say the same, lol.

This was my last one..............

Hope you all make the next one and pass the word around - they are really good but the saying goes - a party is only a party if you make it a party, lol

Mandie

x
 LadyLoul
Msg: 3
view profile
History
* Birmingham Pics & Comments Easter Party 24th April *
Posted: 4/27/2011 12:11:52 AM
Gary, yeah i have added names for people to upload pics but no one has come forward with any yet!! :(

icequeen - as i stated in my original thread there was a distinct shortage of staff for our party and i know that a few people got in upstairs before the staff were 'asking' people for their usernames/password. i can only apologise for that and have made my complaints, this wont happen at the next event as the Manager was on holiday and the assistant manager was rather 'overwhelmed' by the amount of people that turned up in such a short space of time.

BUT it didnt stop everyone from having a really good time i hope
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > * Birmingham Pics & Comments Easter Party 24th April *