Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Did the chemistry score change recently?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Randominternetguy
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Did the chemistry score change recently?Page 1 of 1    
I just looked at my Chemistry matches, and women who were rated higher before are now rated lower. Was a change made as to how the number is calculated?
 Kelso
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Did the chemistry score change recently?
Posted: 5/4/2011 10:19:08 PM

I just looked at my Chemistry matches, and women who were rated higher before are now rated lower.
Before when? Things they are a changin' Op. Give it time, and the list will change again.

Was a change made as to how the number is calculated?
Nope, more likely the change was in who signed up.
As an experiment Op, change either the distance, or the number (of results) regarding who shows up in your "chemistry" results. You may get "introduced" to some neat women that normally don't show up in your regular searches.

And hey, thanks Op, you just introduced me to the Sarcasm Society... much obliged!
 Randominternetguy
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Did the chemistry score change recently?
Posted: 7/23/2011 6:21:52 AM
Looks like it just changed again. One particular member started out as a 0.46, dropped to 0.21 the first time, now she is a 0.11.

How is chemistry different than "Ultra Match"?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Did the chemistry score change recently?