Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > i need some advice      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 4
view profile
History
i need some advice Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

now should i beleive her and give her another chance or is that just 2 many men in a short time frame 2 even trust her

so does her not getting sex from me justify the cheating we didnt break up we were styll talking and even if we did if u cared about someone truley loved them could u do that so shortley after u 2 were fighting should i take her back or was that just 2 much and shes just a whore plain and simple

You are kidding right? One man is too many if you have agreed to an exclusive relationship. No not getting sex from you does not justify cheating nor does having a fight.
 OutMind
Msg: 6
i need some advice
Posted: 5/11/2011 11:54:12 AM
Sure believe her that she will not do it again. So next time you take out the garbage and she sleeps with someone, she will tell you that you took too long.

My advice. Dump her. Dump her fast. Every day you stay with this girl is a time bomb of an STD waiting to happen, plus the emotional turmoil of knowing that she doesn't respect you.
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 9
i need some advice
Posted: 5/11/2011 12:30:31 PM
text each guy now 1 guy tells me she gave hime oral sex in his car while she was staying at my place while i was at work second guy she was sleeping with for 5 months on and off 3rd guy she had sex with 3 times all this within a month the others guys she slept with 2 now

How DARE you interfere with you "gfs" livelihood??

i need some advice

Get an education and another "gf" soonest..

ComplekCity
Msg: 10
i need some advice
Posted: 5/11/2011 12:38:49 PM

well i had a gf now i always had a gut feeling that she was cheating but gave her the benifit off the doubt now i go through her phone when she's sleeping and find all these dirty text messages so i take 5 numbers down from her phone and text each guy now 1 guy tells me she gave hime oral sex in his car while she was staying at my place while i was at work second guy she was sleeping with for 5 months on and off 3rd guy she had sex with 3 times all this within a month the others guys she slept with 2 now oviousley the guys have no reason 2 lie 2 me so i confronted her about it and she started crying saying i wasent giving her sex we were fighting she'll never do it again dont leave her etc... now should i beleive her and give her another chance or is that just 2 many men in a short time frame 2 even trust her sounds more like a being a whore then cheating and might i add all these guys she slept with all off the internet and slept with thme the first time they met so does her not getting sex from me justify the cheating we didnt break up we were styll talking and even if we did if u cared about someone truley loved them could u do that so shortley after u 2 were fighting should i take her back or was that just 2 much and shes just a whore plain and simple

well i would of to say that a lot of guys 2 be screwin round with but then agin she dids apologise so theres that but i half 2 wonder if she do it agains cuz i wood always wonder bout that no doot aboot its so i have to think she mite styll do it again with 2 other guys at a time but i dunno i guess all i can say 2 you is i wouldna do it if i were 2 be you
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 12
i need some advice
Posted: 5/11/2011 12:49:02 PM

i confronted her about it and she started crying saying i wasent giving her sex we were fighting she'll never do it again dont leave her etc... now should i beleive her and give her another chance

I think you should give her more sex---but just to be safe, have her microchipped and fitted with a chastity belt for back up.
 DrummingNut
Msg: 18
i need some advice
Posted: 5/11/2011 1:35:53 PM

should i take her back or was that just 2 much and shes just a whore plain and simple

Should you take her back? That's up to you.

Would any of us take someone back who did stuff like that while in a relationship? Kinda doubt it!

Is she "a whore plain and simple"? Nope.
Not unless she took money for what she did.
 daynadaze
Msg: 19
view profile
History
i need some advice
Posted: 5/11/2011 1:41:13 PM
No, she does not deserve another chance, and she is playing you for a fool. The other guys think you are a fool too, I mean some have come to your home to do your girlfriend, what kind of scum would do that? She is only sorry she got caught, that's all, and I hope you will see this at some point, she never ever cared, so that you don't fall for this type of skank again.

Dump her, move everything of hers out now, as quickly as possible and never look back. Have nothing there to remind you of her and don't be her 'friend' or anything else, have zero contact. Go get tested for STDs and then in 6 months get tested again, this girl is a sperm depository, no telling what's in her festering away. Don't have sex with other innocent women until you know you are clean, no one deserves what she did to you and no one deserves to be infected with her junk that she may have passed onto you.

If you take this skank back or continue to have her in your life in some way, then you are choosing to be her fool and you have no reason to complain about her. If you still are around her, you are no longer a victim of a skank, you will then be a willing participant and be equal to her.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 20
view profile
History
i need some advice
Posted: 5/11/2011 2:36:26 PM
People behave, however they do, for reasons. If their behavior is to change, the REASONS behind the behavior must be changed first.

To decide if someone is to be believed to have CHANGED, one must see that their lives that led them whence they went astray, have included new experiences, and new needs or desires, such that a new direction for them is a natural result.

The fact that you discovered these misbehaviors, does not do anything in the way of providing any reason for her to behave differently. The only natural new behavior for her to display as a result, is to do a better job of HIDING her trysts from you. If she has any wits about her at all, she will learn how to delete her text messages from her phone from now forward, so that you, or whoever else she hooks up with, wont be able to tell what she is up to.
WHY did she behave as she did? You must answer that, and provide an alternate solution for that for her, before she will have any reason to change. Nothing in your posts indicates you even KNOW why she did as she did. Simply desiring more sexual contact is not by itself a reason for someone to have affairs or sexual trysts. They must also want that additional sexual contact to be with additional people.
 Walts
Msg: 22
i need some advice
Posted: 5/11/2011 3:14:51 PM
Your "story" would probably have more substance if you hadn't joined this site a month ago. Or where you already "aware" of your "girlfriend's" activities when you joined in April?????

Just wondering is all,before I tell you what you should have already done,,,,,a month ago.
 NotElvisJunior
Msg: 24
view profile
History
i need some advice
Posted: 5/12/2011 7:34:01 PM
She's proven to an almost exaggerated degree exactly what type of woman she is, and it sounds like that's not the type of woman you want.

Boot her to the curb. Plain and simple. Not too close to your trash, though - the trash would be insulted.
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 25
i need some advice
Posted: 5/12/2011 9:32:27 PM
The poster who described this as scary sh*t is right.

Guy, if what you say is true, you need to run from this relationship and go see a doctor. Seriously. You might have just had sex with thousands of guy and girls who don't sound like they practice safe sex themselves.

At least you know and can do something about it.
 karma1160
Msg: 26
i need some advice
Posted: 5/13/2011 7:50:18 AM
It sounds like she has a sexual addiction problem to me.
She says she loves you, but yet is propelled to go find something when you are
not available.

She needs therapy, it is not your job to participate in that, but if she wanted to get help and you would like to hang in there go ahead, but just know going in that it could be one of the hardest jobs you do.
Either way it is not personal, do not make relate this to how she feels about you.
 AquanGold
Msg: 27
i need some advice
Posted: 5/13/2011 7:54:13 AM
Op,
Your women has slept with way too many guys for you NOT to know what the ehck to do!
Pull yourself together!Don`t be a crybaby to your GF. Show her the door and end this insanity now.
Pull your pants up and be a man!
 Maleman999
Msg: 28
i need some advice
Posted: 5/13/2011 8:25:17 AM
The simplest solution is to become her pimp and start charging guys she's having sex with. With the extra money you make, the best investment would be going back to school to learn how to write. Writing everything in "text speak" language and not knowing how to use punctuation or when to capitalize letters makes you look totally retarded. Thar doesn't impress women.
 forums1
Msg: 31
i need some advice
Posted: 5/14/2011 11:31:23 AM

Well I hate to break to you good guy, if you write a post like a breaking dancing on crack people will base your intelligence by it, its really that simple.

I'm guessing she's shopping around for a guy that actually learned something about basic grammar rules, sentence structure, punctuation, capitalization, and how to use paragraphs to actually communicate a coherent thought.

Turning on my sarcasm - yes, you definitely should give her another chance, or 20, or 30, or... whats the male population of the town/city you are in? That many chances, because given time and opportunity she'll probably sleep with them all.

Seriously, do NOT take her back, you'll never trust her... unless, that is, you are willing to give her the "ok" to sleep around while in a "relationship" with you (which you are implicitly doing if you take her back - because if she's slept with multiple guys and you take her back, you'll take her back the next time right? And the next.. and the next...).

.. and most definitely go see a doctor and get yourself tested.
 yorfriend4life
Msg: 32
i need some advice
Posted: 5/14/2011 2:27:51 PM
U just answered your own question sweetie......

""""""so i never have 2 go through what they went through """""--Then DONT.///

Dont put yourself there. wondering & worrying..
WHY?

Theres a big ol world out there Hon and someone with some class respewct and honesty is around the corner -
but ya gotta end this BS 0

cmon .

ITS A NO _BRAINER >

Anyone can say ""I LOVE U :""" they are just words..

ACTIONS speak louder .

and she gave u a hurtfull of Action behing the scenes,

Respect yourself--your values --and create what u want in your life.

it will come. --But get outa the barnyard BAby,,

good luck--
end it NOW _ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 pamcake
Msg: 33
i need some advice
Posted: 7/27/2011 9:56:18 PM
Ok I can say I have been in both shoes and believe nither is fun to be in. I always want to see the best in everyone but believe me if the shoe was on the other foot I can say she would of dumped you like the trash she is. SO DUMP HER AND MOVE ON YOU SEEM TO BE A NICE GUY BUT BEFORE YOU SLEEP WITH ANYONE ELSE I WOULD GET CHECKED OUT. I HAD TO AND SO DID MY BOYFRIEND LUCKLY WE MADE IT THRU BOTH OF US MAKEING CHOICES THAT WASN'T GOOD. IT TOOK A LONG TIME BUT THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR EVERYONE. GOOD LUCK. OH YEA WE ARE NOT TOGATHER ANYMORE BUT NOT FOR THAT REASON MANY OTHER.
 majyk1
Msg: 34
i need some advice
Posted: 7/28/2011 4:28:10 AM
My advice.... Check and see if you actually have any balls!
Why would someone even ask this question? Oh maybe you just like being a door mat.
Are you grown enough to understand that if you don't TRUST someone, you have no business even trying to be in a relationship.
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 35
i need some advice
Posted: 7/28/2011 9:48:09 AM
Obliviously....... you should kick her to the curb!

Go to the drawer she keeps your manhood in reattach them and pack her stuff and leave it on the lawn......after you change the locks.

Or marry her let her continue to cheat and a few years from now she will pack your stuff and leave it on the lawn.....minus her half of your assets of course.
 AxMurderer
Msg: 36
i need some advice
Posted: 7/28/2011 9:53:27 AM
Whores have sex with people in exchange for money. Both parties agree to the transaction.

Cheaters are deceptive and suck at life. The victim does not agree to this.

Therefore, cheaters are much worse than whores.

Don't insult whores by calling her one.

What I would do: Leave. But not until you tell her you are going to take her back. Then take her back, tell her you have a special surprise for her. Tell her to leave her phone at home. Take her out to a nice secluded place, get out, run to your car and leave her stranded. Then ignore all further communication attempts by her.
 ravenhair4u
Msg: 39
i need some advice
Posted: 8/27/2011 7:28:55 PM
Deep sigh. If you give her another chance she will do more of the same. It sounds to me like she would be suited to be with a man who prefers an open relationship or a swingers type situation. You sound like a 1 woman man. You can't change her & she can't change you. You are both looking for different things, living different lifestyles. Cut your losses & walk away, hen find yourself a nice girl who is interested in the same type of relationship that you are.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > i need some advice