Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Is this child abuse?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TDH49
Msg: 2
Is this child abuse?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
OF COURSE IT'S ABUSE! The poor child should be taken away from her. A doctor would lose his license to practice if he did such a thing. Any mother crazy enough to inject botox into a 8 year old child as given up her right to be that childs mother as far as I am concerned.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 4
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/13/2011 9:25:15 AM
Yes I agree it's abuse. I don't know about you but I have not seem too many 8 yrs old girls who have a problem with wrinkles.

I can't say I am a fan of beauty pagents for such young girls as the parents have a tendency to go overboard and this is just one example. So what's next to be competitive in a beauty pagent for a girl under 10 breast implants??
 Janet_Always
Msg: 5
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/13/2011 9:34:09 AM
I think Beauty Pageants for minors is just plain wrong... little girls with make-up and focusing on their looks to compete in a popularity contest led by adults? Yikes! A creepy way to exploit children.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 6
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/13/2011 11:21:23 AM
whoa, that kid is gonna need a lot more than botox to win a beauty pageant. what is this woman thinking? if callow stupidity could be a crime, she would certainly deserve the electric chair. she should have her ovaries removed to prevent her from breeding in the future.

the mother, not the daughter.
 gardenias2
Msg: 9
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/13/2011 2:14:37 PM
as long as child beauty pageants exist, we can expect abberant behavior on the part of the parents. its a sick industry.
 daynadaze
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/13/2011 10:49:12 PM
That is sick! Why is that woman allowed to do this, why hasn't someone done something! GAWD!!! Nothing about botox would help an eight year old and I think it's sick that parents dress up their children like small hookers or dolls. These things, if they have to be there, should only be about a child's natural looks. These parents are abusive and sickening.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 13
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/13/2011 11:02:23 PM
Omg......YES. Way to give her issues about her looks.
Seems to be a from of emotional abuse, and perhaps Mom living vicariously through her kid.
 tatjana25
Msg: 15
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/14/2011 12:08:23 AM
I think parents that let their kids become obese are worse.
 justagrlwithacat
Msg: 17
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/16/2011 5:01:04 PM
can you imagine at 8 years old knowing you aren't pretty enough or good enough because your mom clearly tells you that with her actions. I don't know if it was this woman or another who was waxing the kids legs and bikini area!
I mean so many little girls get that message from parents in all sorts of different ways, so that part is nothing new. but what's this poor kids self esteem going to be like from here on in?
 daffie
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/16/2011 8:41:23 PM
i'm not sure that removing this little girl from her mother's custody is the best solution for her. apparently the young girl's father passed a couple of years ago so she would probably be feeling very insecure and alone.

surely it would be better to ensure the mother no longer has access to botox and is monitored and councelled by the authorities to prevent any further abuse...
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 20
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/17/2011 8:05:37 AM

Authorities have taken into care an eight-year-old girl whose mother subjected her to Botox injections—on national television, no less. Britney Campbell, a British woman living in San Francisco, took her daughter on Good Morning America to demonstrate the facial injections, which she uses to prep her daughter for beauty pageants. (The girl said they hurt but that she didn’t want wrinkles.) After the show, hundreds of people called San Francisco authorities, who took the girl over the weekend and opened an investigation.

I guess the question posed in the title of this thread has been answered.
 CharminC
Msg: 23
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/17/2011 11:10:07 AM
It's not abuse. It's stupidity.

Someone go and stick a "I'm stupid" sticker on the mama's forehead? I'm sure her daughter would love that!
oh and....a "I'm a greedy idiot" on the doc's forehead.
 forumrun4
Msg: 24
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/17/2011 12:06:11 PM
Aside from the mother you really have to question a Dr willing to do these
proceedures on minors.
A parent could request a bunch of questionable desires..but if no MEDICAL person will grant it then most of this could be thwarted...thou i figure some people
would go nutters whom do this in thier attic.
 pinkoleander
Msg: 28
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/22/2011 7:57:54 AM
I wish my mom would give me botox injections.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/24/2011 6:40:01 AM
I think parents that let their kids become obese are worse.

Thre are a lot of "issues" and factors involved in childhood obesity...there are no reason for a mother injecting her child's face with a substance not needed to maintain life.

To think that "allowing" a child to become obese...whatever that means...is "worse" than that woman sticking needles in her child's face in the name of vanity, is ridiculous.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 30
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 5/24/2011 8:06:59 AM

To think that "allowing" a child to become obese.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ allowing. PLEASE.
OMG. Once that child is in daycare or school YOUR control of what goes in the mouth just flew to the moon except at home.

Botox mom, regardless if it happened or not needs mental evaluation and a good whacking.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 10/6/2014 11:36:14 AM
I tried to find a thread regarding this topic and this was the closest i could find. I make no apology for bringing the subject up and i am sure the regulars on here will acknowledge that my views on religion and islam the religion of peas has been consistent.
I know wads of folk do not read links provided but i would like to think such a serious subject would elicit comment from other posters.

In the uk recently we had the terrible revelations from Rochdale, Rotherham, Derby, Oxford, Perterbourgh and many other towns and cities where young lassies aged from 11 to 16 or older were tortured, abused, gang raped, made to drink urine, sold to old men, drugged, alcohol sodden, addicted to heroin, branded, have back street abortions, racially abused and sometimes murdered.

All this happened with the knowledge of the press, politicians, feminists and the police. In fact in some cases the naked child was arrested while the rapists were left alone.

The only voice in the wilderness was feminist writer julie blindel who could only get her writings published in 'freedom of speech' magazines. Investigative tv shows were pulled on orders of the police. Politicians, particularly labour ones stayed silent as bairns were raped and abused and made to feel worthless.

It is a disgusting story. Incredibly the liberal grauniad 'newspaper', the bbc and what i can only describe as liberal apologists for rape are in full denial of this problem. The vast majority of the victims are white working class. Although 'asian' victims are mentioned there is nothing to say if the were hindu or sikh only the all encompassing asian.

I agree that most stoat the baws are white men. That is not in dispute. But unless it is the bbc covering up paedophile and necrophiliac child abuser jimmy saville or parliament covering up mp's with the blessings of the police white stoat the baws are arrested, charged, tried and jailed. There is no cover up like the child abuse i mentioned.

1400 hundred lassie in ONE TOWN ALONE

"A former youth worker at Rotherham Council has told how she tried to raise the alarm about a taxi driver grooming young girls - only to be told by her boss: “You can’t say that, it’s racist!”

The employee, who spent 12 years trying to help girls classed as “out of control”, said she fears the true scale of those abused is even higher than 1,400.

“Even back in 2000, everyone working with children at the council knew about the grooming of young girls by Asian men, but nothing was done,” she told the Daily Mirror.

“Everyone knew. Good people were trying to do something, they were just blocked by those above.”

She said it was common knowledge there was a “massive problem” with married Asian taxi drivers - some as old as 70 - who had been abusing young girls"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-scandal
-4120569#ixzz3FOGvsw8P

There is a link to a pdf file on this link below cataloguing child grooming by pakistani muslim rapists dating back years. The pakistani muslim community, like the press, politicians and the police said and done nothing.

They are in my eyes as guilty as the press, politicians and the polis and should be made to answer why the said nowt. Read it and weep because it is the society that intolerant liberals have foisted upon the working class. Retribution will be ours one day.

http://libertygb.org.uk/v1/index.php/home/root/news-libertygb/6320-easy-meat-new-report-on-child-grooming-gangs
 vlad dracul
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 12:55:35 AM
And so the child abuse outrages continue in the uk. Call me dave who is our prime minister has now announced that child abuse will be classified as a national threat in the uk. He has also declared that public sector chiefs who do not report or cover up child abuse MAY be jailed for up to 5 years and those who have ignored child abuse going on MAY have their massive pay outs when leaving their job clawed back. Why may? Surely SHOULD.

All this has came about because of bbc 'personality' jimmy saville abused children also dead and dying children in hospitals in the uk. The report just released shows that staff in the hospitals knew saville was abusing bairns, the polis knew saville was abusing bairns and the bbc covered up the fact saville was abusing bairns.

"Report finds DJ abused at least 60 people at Stoke Mandeville hospital
•DJ's brother abused patients, visitors and staff at psychiatric hospital
•Jeremy Hunt to apologise to victims as 'horrific' scale of abuse emerges
•'Senior hospital staff were told about abuse'
•In their own words: Victims 'badly let down' by the NHS
An official report, published by barrister Kate Lampard on Thursday, has found that Savile assaulted and raped at least 60 victims at Stoke Mandeville hospital.
The victims, some of whom were as young as eight, say that their complaints about Savile's behaviour were ignored by the authorities.
A former children's doctor has also been convicted of sexually assaulting young girls at the hospital in the 1970s and 1980s, raising fears that there may have been a paedophile ring operating at the hospital.
Jeremy Hunt, the Health Secretary, will apologise to dozens of victims later this morning"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/11436303/Jimmy-Savile-Stoke-Mandeville-hospital-report.-Live.html

Then we have the current crisis where thousands of young bairns have been abused by large groups of pakistani heritage men. Vitrtualy all the bairns were working class white. Girls as young as 11 have been drugged, raped, tortured, beaten, bleach poured down their throats, back street abortions, families threatened, sold around different towns, forced to have sex with men some who were in their 70's.

"It has now emerged that this abuse was known to local politicians, local police, local child services but hey keeping a certain vote was more important than the lassies. This outrage is going to have an effect on the coming election. 1,400 lassie (but more coming forward) in ONE town alone.

"It is also true that back then we did not have gangs of semi-educated Muslim men preying on young white girls on the basis that since they were not Muslim their degradation did not matter one jot in the eyes of Allah. Because they were already in a state of degradation as an unfortunate consequence of not being Muslim — so no harm, then. As we now know, white working-class girls suffered years and years of serial sexual abuse in our frowsy and dilapidated north-western former mill-towns — Rochdale, Blackburn, Burnley, Oldham and so on — the crimes even encroaching into what is these days called the south-east of England, i.e. Oxford. As we have come to learn, political correctness prevented earlier action being taken against the vile and half-witted men who perpetrated these crimes; and even now to suggest that there is a specific cultural problem in the way in which some, perhaps a great many, Muslim men view women from faiths which differ to their own, is to be labelled a racist in some shrill and mentally deficient" http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/rod-liddle/2015/03/what-are-we-supposed-to-say-about-grooming-rings/.

Imagine in this day and age child abuse being a national threat. It is not a national threat. It is a national disgrace. If any of yous have the stomach to read more just type rochdale, rotherham, derby, peterborough, telford, oxford, newcastle and child abuse rings into your search engine. We are now talking THOUSANDS of young lassies abused and ignored. In some of the cases THEY were arrested whilst in a room full of adults.
 gingerosity
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 2:46:09 AM
There's not much to discuss, that's why no-one is replying. It's an open and shut case - no controversy or dilemma.

The only minor quibble I feel from reading your posts is that you seem overly conscious of category labels for some reason. Whether they're 'pakistani heritage', 'muslim', 'white', 'famous', 'men', etc. is irrelevant tabloid fluff. The criminals are equal before the law, the victims are equal in their right not to be victimised, everyone who knew and suppressed it was criminally negligent and morally bankrupt in equal measure.
 calguy14
Msg: 35
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 3:45:22 AM
^^^^
And I have mentioned this particular form of pedophilia previously Gingerosity.Driven by racial difference..You of course with your completely disabled extreme liberal guidance system cannot fathom this, No they are not equal, they target victims of a different race.So let me spell that for you.

IT'S COMPLETELY F@CKING RACIST YOU IDIOT!

These perps should be beaten with a piece of rebar.That would smarten them up.

Screwed up PC idiots look the other way.
 midnite_icecream
Msg: 36
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:01:18 AM
I think its both a threat and a disgrace. Until they catch every single abuser...y'know..the higher up the echelons, the more insidious they are.
Reading your last paragraph made me think of Prince Andrew's alleged abuse of a minor.
Famous people getting away with abuse has a decidedly familiar ring to it. Here an Australian actor was protected by the studio, his fellow young actors' concerns were ignored and even his wife, because of being a respected agent, was influential in keeping it hushed. There's the casual (less serious) abuser variety; any kid can be targeted..like an old man who roars at a toddler FFS, for no reason. Upon seeing this man again another time, the child remembers him and it triggers fear. Even the mother is afraid of him...

Now to listen to some Chris Isaak for a complete change of pace! (*swoon*) Now HIS Wicked Game bespeaks a real man :p
 gingerosity
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:05:49 AM

IT'S COMPLETELY F@CKING RACIST YOU IDIOT!

Or maybe that is a reason no-one was willing to reply. Calguy14 did you even read what I wrote?

If they do the crime they do the time. If they cover it up they're no better than the crooks. I don't care who or what they think they are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHRDfut2Vx0
 calguy14
Msg: 38
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:42:18 AM
What I read was your feeling that Vlad was favoring labels.Did you comprehend the sheer scale of the numbers?See a pattern?
And yes it is amazing that Saville got away with what he did, also amazed nobody mentioned he wasn't a catholic priest, imagine that.

This pattern continued in Canada right ino the 80s, I recall a judge letting a man off with no jail time for diddling his kids because he was a "professional engineer".

That was pretty harsh, but come on, recognize when a certain group targets white people with disdain.Then you talk in other threads that getting rid of racism should not be a problem? Get real.Life is a two way street buddy.
 gingerosity
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:57:10 AM

...come on, recognize when a certain group targets white people with disdain. Then you talk in other threads that getting rid of racism should not be a problem? Get real.Life is a two way street buddy.

For this other talk did you also misread what I wrote, or did I really express myself that poorly? There's no reason we can't get rid of racism other than the usual battle against ignorance. So of course it will be around for a few centuries yet. Some people still think there are actually biologically distinct human 'races'.

Isn't it about this many posts into a discussion that we should start to argue about nazis? Or does that come a bit later... I'm never sure of the timing.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 5:35:12 AM
Ginger
I think you are missing completely what my post was about. Do the crime do the time? Really? This abuse has went on for years and has been covered up by local politicians and the police for years.

The whole of rotherham council has been stood down because of this. They knew back in the early 2000's this abuse was going on. It is my GOVERNMENT who is calling a nationl emergency not me. It is my GOVERNMENT who say men of pakistani origin are the main perpetrators of the abuse not me. It is my GOVERNMENT who are talking of white working class victims not me.

Backward pakistani views on non muslim lassies is what my GOVERNMENT blame. Because a certain mindset in some folk cannot see an elephant in the room does not mean it is not there. If you are not in the uk then i would not expect you to know to be fair. But some are so ready to brand others istismophobc they cannot see their own istismophobia.

"An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse and even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[2][4][5] It conservatively estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men. Abuses described by the report included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[5]"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Thats 1400 bairns in a town of 250,000 where pakistani heritage make up a small percentage. The bbc. Yes the bastion of freedom covered up the saville abuse with the help of the police. The rotherham abuse was covered up by the labour party and the police for political ends.

Read professor alexis jays report. Saying that it makes unpleasant reading for the blinkered.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Is this child abuse?