Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > The Evolution of The Movie/TV Super Hero/Character Through Science      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 1
The Evolution of The Movie/TV Super Hero/Character Through SciencePage 1 of 1    
I thought this would be a fun topic to discuss. Super heroes and characters of yesterday seem pale in comparison to those of today. How many ideas have been brought to life that you can think of? How many do you think may still be possible?
I never dreamed as a kid Id could actually see someone Im talking to, or have a meal made in minutes. Share your dreams of the possibilities~ or just share your opinions on a current movie/tv program. Maybe one day humans can be more like "Spock"-
or "Iron Man" suits can be created by science. Who knows...
Heres to the "Invisible Man".
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 2
The Evolution of The Movie/TV Super Hero/Character Through Science
Posted: 5/17/2011 4:31:37 AM
^^^ Me too! I tried to introduce a fun topic and breathe some new life into these forums, but oh well... thats for posting even though it looks like you'll be the lone ranger... without a mask even...
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > The Evolution of The Movie/TV Super Hero/Character Through Science