Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > It's the end of the world as we know it...REM      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ready4SomethingFun
Msg: 2
view profile
History
It's the end of the world as we know it...REMPage 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
If you aren't a believer, it doesn't sound like either of those events is going to be much fun. Guess I better live it up the next couple days and then make sure I'm at the epicenter.
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 3
It's the end of the world as we know it...REM
Posted: 5/18/2011 3:42:44 AM
Jesus, I thought it was December 21st.....throws my entire schedule off.

Shit, also means I'll miss Meatloaf on the waterfront this summer. Might as well just kill me now.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/18/2011 4:08:07 AM
i think i'll start a thread to ask whether vaginas really are that important.
we've already answered the nipples question, right???

let the begin.

vvvvvv cool! i'm changing my answer. i'll order 3 pounds of beluga caviar, fly to NYC to eat sushi at Nobu and smoke dope with Tony Bourdain, then I'll move to Texas and wrestle with George Strait.

of course, i'll charge it all on the boss's Amex.
right after i crash peppermint's party.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/18/2011 4:15:41 AM
I'm throwing one hell of a birthday party early.

I'll hire Stevie Nicks and Santana, maybe a few more big acts for a cruise and put it on a credit card..Wahahahahahah

Eat fajitas and have margaritas.

Invitations being ordered now!!
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/18/2011 4:36:59 AM
^^^ So Peppermint, I've got nothing planned ... can I come?

i think i'll start a thread to ask whether vaginas really are that important.
we've already answered the nipples question, right???

Then the next one will be ... are penis' really that important.
They better be, or men will not be able to think at all.
 RubyWaxxx
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/18/2011 4:46:50 AM
Mmmm. It's a Saturday.
I think I'll go to gym.
Hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
 rocketship51
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/18/2011 5:56:56 AM
Well, it's too late for live fast, die young and leave a good looking corpse (for me) LoL! I might look for a tornado to chase or a tsunami to video tape though...preferably while highly intoxicated...it'd be sad to die without having done something really foolish and stupid....on purpose!!!! (God knows I've, accidentally.)

On the other hand....maxing out the CCs and heading out on a cruise to meet our fate is also an appealing notion.....
 five-marie
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/18/2011 6:54:59 AM
I'm going to forget that date about in about 5 minutes and spend months wondering if this is the day it's all going to end. Sh#t!
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/18/2011 7:08:10 AM

So...How are you planning on spending May 20th? Anything fun?

Darn, I thought last Friday was the end, you know, thirteenth and all.. Had fun anyway..

Because of that Pope who rewrote our calendars, EOT was about 70 days ago, and we are still here.. Well most of us anyway..

So that means we have until August 10th at 10:10pm.. Time is predicted by all those watch ads.. Live for today, for tomorrow...
 sukkatash
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/18/2011 8:12:33 AM

So...How are you planning on spending May 20th? Anything fun?

Hmmmm...the end of the world is about 3 days away.
I think today I am flying to China to get everyone that lives there to jump up at the same time this Saturday. It's a work trip.
Tomorrow I will fly back and work on digging up a ton of graves.
Friday I will buy all the whores, then offer free tokens, and unleash all the whorers on the world.
Friday night I will try and think up a pun for chaos.
Saturday I will rest.

That's my schedule. So I am going to be spending May 20th doing something whoribly wrong.
 _xxxxxxxxx_
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/18/2011 8:31:32 AM
i'm having a photog take naughty peignoir pics of me bending over and kissing my ass goodbye..

if i have time... *checks timEx ... i may go for a black velvet painting of said naughty piX

good ruck everybody!
 rocketship51
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/18/2011 8:50:15 AM
^^^^ OMG, that made me laugh. I envy you the flexibility required for that maneuver. Not sure about being able to kiss my own...but maybe I can wave good bye to it in the mirror :)

Procol...thanks for a fun post. I needed the humor this morning. Of course, there IS the nip thread....toooooo funny. Anyway...do please share what are YOU planning in celebration?
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2011 9:33:39 AM
20th and 21st, hang out with friends, go out dancing, hot sex, etc. Then on the 22nd, more of the same PLUS a party with the local atheist group to celebrate "Jesus didn't come back!"
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/18/2011 10:02:27 AM
I brought this up at my morning networking meeting, to have someone tell me that in the news someone cashed in their $160,000 savings to buy bill boards advertising this.

Do I know if this is true ... nope.

Don't really care, as the world will continue on.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2011 10:05:07 AM
Hmmm. Well, I WAS planning on having coffee that day. Maybe I ought to consider tea, instead.
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/18/2011 10:09:09 AM
in the news someone cashed in their $160,000 savings to buy bill boards advertising this.

NOW we know just who has been promoting that fallacy! The SIGN companies! And market FUDsters!
They should be required to list ON THE SIGN just who paid for that nonsense..
 carolann0308
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2011 10:55:43 AM
Jesus is coming???? Crap, I'd better start cleaning.
 cotter
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2011 11:24:58 AM

20th and 21st, hang out with friends, go out dancing, hot sex, etc.
I like that one ... that will work just fine for me too.

Then on the 22nd, more of the same PLUS a party with the local atheist group to celebrate "Jesus didn't come back!"
I can do that ... since although I'm not a member, I know a lot of them and they'd be up to the party. I know they'd be up to the hot sex and dancing ...

I'd also send a condolence letter to my sister who is a born again Jesus freak. Oh dear ... she's gonna be very disappointed that "Jesus didn't come back!" But then, I've been warning her about that for a long time ...
 cookie22222
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2011 11:32:29 AM
I'll be in Atlantic City on Saturday, having some fun!

See you all on the 22nd!!!
 WalksOnWater2
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/18/2011 5:14:25 PM
I just got a notice that I have to return some books to the library on the 22nd.

Should I let them know that they can kiss their books good-bye, because I won't be available past the 21st?

On second thought, how are we going to have an EOTW on Dec 21, 2012 if we hurry up and end it now? All the big parties are set for then, the booze is accumulating and the whorible evens still getting organized... I hate ambivalence.
 junipermoon
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2011 5:21:10 PM
will this happen before or after the preakness?

i like dialed in for the win. but, if the world will end, maybe i should go with animal kingdom. he'll go off as the favorite, and i'd never bet on a favorite. but what the hell will it matter?

in my last remaining seconds on this earthly plane, i'd like to know that i picked a winner.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/18/2011 5:38:50 PM
Oh joy...you mean another little girls softball game cancelled this year...I'm wondering if I should call the parents now and cancel the game...well...at least I don't have to worry about rescheduling it.
 daynadaze
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2011 9:31:48 PM
Only punishment (for others) glory lovers could come up with stories like these and when the date goes by, as they all do, and nothing like this happens, what new lie will they tell?

Wouldn't it be funny though, if something like this sort of thing did happen and all the people full of shyte, hate. vile, prejudice and those who never lived the life they preach and used the excuse of being fallible humans, wouldn't it be funny if they were the ones brought up and judged. Can you imagine if there really was a judgment day and no excuses were excepted.
 MsMicki
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2011 9:39:39 PM
Well crap........I paid my phone bill that isn't due till the 25th today.
Could have used that money for more booze!
 Casper66
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2011 12:11:01 AM
Dam I thought that wasn't until December, I wish they would stop changing their minds, guess I don't have to worry about June's rent then. Time to break out the good booze and have some fun with a sexy young man, might as well go out with a smile on my face.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > It's the end of the world as we know it...REM