Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Right under my nose...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 2
Right under my nose...Page 1 of 1    
Mike - Perhaps meeting the people on POF gave you some insight or confidence so that you WERE able to express feelings for this other person that you couldn't express before.
So when you say that POF has not yielded results, maybe that is not entirely so.
 seabreeze64dregs
Msg: 6
Right under my nose...
Posted: 12/25/2011 7:07:35 PM
Well the way I look at it is this all the women on dATING SITE JUST HER TO TEASE A GUY. THEY LIE ABOUT THEIR LOOKS IN PICTURES THAT OF THEM SLIMMER AND YOUNGER . I'm tired of it to so just hang here for forum and not worry about emailing them. I am totally honest, I'm honest with my pictures and in what I say. I'm on three sites and its all the same either to old or to heavy or their 10 years older than their pictures . I can't find any one her nice and truthful and i don't know i just give up
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Right under my nose...