Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Message and Texting to good to be true      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TDH49
Msg: 2
Message and Texting to good to be truePage 1 of 1    
I totally agree OP, stop chatting to her right away. If you keep talking to this woman your life can only go up in a horrific ball of flames. So for your own emotional well being cease and desist this chat and texing this minute. Delete her phone number from your phone, then go block her from your email. Mark my word nothing good every comes from having good chemistry online. Why torture yourself waiting for the other shoe to drop.
 Island home
Msg: 4
Message and Texting to good to be true
Posted: 6/11/2011 8:09:00 AM
Considering the category this thread is in
Will you pass the test that will have you moaning about the shallow people in here who cant present them self as they are?
Or
Will you be the one that finds the only real person in here?
I don't know
But just make sure you don't sabotage it yourself in an attempt to pass that test by cheating
It wooden b fear on us noncheaters.

You get a first impression looking at a pic
You get your next impression reading a profile
You get your next impression emailing
You get your next impression talking on the phone
You get your next impression meeting in person
You get your next impression every time you communicate
You get your next impression ever day in many ways

Just make sure you have many impressions before you make any solid conclusions
Enjoy being impressed while accumulating an impressive insight as to whom you are dealing with.

Could it be possible that I could meet any one as nice as me?
Have meet many. Just not the compatible one
So now I don't meet so many because I now know I am unique ;-)

ps
I've heard women don't like it if you bring your suitcase on the first date ready to move in
 Revilors
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/11/2011 8:28:07 AM

it just feels so right to good to be true that's why I think the bubble will pop can something be this good................xx

She could be that "good"...she could be better.....or....she could be a dude.

That's the reality of the internet. Anyone can be anyone on the internet. They may be wonderful...they might think they're wonderful.

Take an hour and go get some coffee with her...or something. You are never going to find out who each other are until you've spend some real real-life time together. One or both of you may not like what you learn. But that's real life. Either that...or continue with our cyber fantasy....bubble intact.
 ipromise2
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/16/2011 10:15:09 PM
I agree, I think you should meet ASAP, however please dont listen to or talk yourself out of feeling "emotional" be it -with text or email etc. THIS is what we are here for.(a connection) This doesn't happen too often. Ive had someone tell me that I have to be too good to be true.. and think that there has to be something wrong with me because Im simply being nice. And NO I am NOT a man:)

Even after we met and things are going well Still believing its just too good. With these negative feelings leaves no room for any hope for the future.

Please guys, dont miss out on a GREAT thing!
!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Message and Texting to good to be true