Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > CANCELLED - FRIDAY 8TH JULY - SINGLES NIGHT - THE WREY ARMS, STICKLEP      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smiler36
Msg: 1
view profile
History
CANCELLED - FRIDAY 8TH JULY - SINGLES NIGHT - THE WREY ARMS, STICKLEPATH, EX31 2BX Page 1 of 1    
Hi All

Your chance to dance the night away to great music from a top DJ!

Yes we are hosting ANOTHER singles night here at the WREY ARMS in BARNSTAPLE on Friday 8th July 2011.

The address is :

The Wrey Arms
Sticklepath
Barnstaple
EX31 2BX

We are ideally situated for attendance from all over Devon and even Cornwall. In fact we have regulars who travel from Falmouth/Saltash and even from ‘up north’ in Minehead.

Is a great night out what you're after but feel a little too grown up to go clubbing? Do you like dancing but can't find the right opportunity or environment for yourself? Are you looking to meet someone special in a totally natural way? Then maybe one of our Party Nights could be perfect for you. A lot of our ladies prefer the security of single nights as it’s in a controlled environment and you can meet people at your leisure and then you can decide if you wish to take it to ‘date level’. We are proud to say that we have a fantastic success stories and it’s great to see these couples still attend on a social basis.

We have a nice venue that is safe but has the right ambiance and atmosphere for you, we put candles on the tables to give it a romantic feel, the drinks prices are good value and then add a top DJ, some great music and the chance for you to mix, mingle and meet with other singles and dance the night away until the wee small hours.

It's a winning formula and one that has attracted nearly a thousand different people to our events over the past 6 months - so if you're looking for some fun, some great music as well as the chance to make yourself some new mates and maybe meet someone special too, then come and join us!

The wrey arms is a very friendly pub and there is accommodation available too at discounted prices. ( much cheaper than travel lodge etc) just say you are there for the singles night when booking.

For those of you who have not attended a North Devon party yet, we normally have in the region of 200 people attend and we have a fantastic disco.

PLEASE NOTE - THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS EVENT

Just make sure you follow the link below and click on the ‘I AM ATTENDING’ button and you will be able to interact with others who are attending. And even post on the forum to introduce yourself and also to organise car share etc etc

So Please if you wish to attend then click on the button below and then you can interact with others who will be attending this popular event. And dont worry you are more than welcome to bring your other single friends even if they are not on POF.

The more the merrier ( just post on the forum and let me know how many are coming)

See you all there on Friday 8th July 2011

Mandie xx (party organiser)
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

bigpete6970

markab1974

sebstermw

Simon3912

smiler36

tracy68jayne

6 people are attending
 tracy68jayne
Msg: 2
view profile
History
FRIDAY 8TH JULY - SINGLES NIGHT - THE WREY ARMS, STICKLEPATH, EX31 2BX
Posted: 6/16/2011 11:12:22 PM
hi.
never been to an event like this but hey imwilling to give it a go, if anyone from bideford or who is drivng through bideford is able to give me a lift it would be nuch appreciated, it would also mean i wouldnt have to turn up alone lol.

tracy
 smiler36
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2011 11:31:34 PM
Hiya Tracy

Please dont worry about turning up on your own, many of us do and we have all been where you are now, lol

I am quite happy to take you - but I shall be leaving alot earlier as staying in the pub - maybe use me as a last resort.

Inbox me if you need any further details etc

Look forward to seeing you

Mandie
 smiler36
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2011 9:08:21 AM
SORRY - I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL OUT PREVIOUSLY AS THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > CANCELLED - FRIDAY 8TH JULY - SINGLES NIGHT - THE WREY ARMS, STICKLEPATH, EX31 2BX