Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Maybe He isnt Intereted?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blizzard_1979
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Maybe He isnt Intereted?Page 1 of 1    
I personally wouldn't worry. If he is mr right it will be there. Have fun and meet other people.
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 7
Maybe He isnt Intereted?
Posted: 6/15/2011 9:20:10 AM
never initiate texts or calls, thats never been my thing. Ive just never had someone literally say "take it slow but im focused on u" thats strange

Not so strange if it got your attention..
Just maybe he thinks you could start initiating some since he's already met your boy (bad idea so early)..
He may want to continue to shag, hoping you are exclusive with him, but without any of your building up expectations for long-term just yet..

What happened to OP?
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 13
Maybe He isnt Intereted?
Posted: 6/15/2011 9:57:23 AM
I'm not a guy or anything, but my brain is pretty geared to understand em. I've said "take it slow but I'm focused on you" - which means I like you and want to get to know you, but I'm not looking to jump in and get serious tomorrow. That's all I think he means, of course no one REALLY knows but him - bottom line is you will find out in time.

Sounds like you just like him and you're a little eager about it. Just take a deep breath, and focus on friends, family, work, hobbies, etc. And not just while he's away, but all the time. No need to rush into things...you don't want to drive yourself crazy and turn the guy off when he could really be into you, so go with the flow.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 14
Maybe He isnt Intereted?
Posted: 6/15/2011 2:39:57 PM
Give him the two weeks and see how date 2 goes.
And put all your anxieties on hold till then.
Maybe that is what he means by going slow.

and next date...mention how and how often you like someone you date
to communicate with you.
with us guys:
Not mentioned
is not done.

good luck!
 chevel1967
Msg: 15
Maybe He isnt Intereted?
Posted: 6/19/2011 3:40:36 PM
what is wrong with me im scared he wont llike me
 BellBell24
Msg: 18
Maybe He isnt Intereted?
Posted: 6/21/2011 11:05:48 AM
I take it as he wants to go slow. I'm new to this dating thing and finding it really sucks.!!!!! I can't stay interested in anyone and when I do it doesnt seem to work out. I'd take is slow and NEVER jump when he calls and ask for a date the next day. And don't accept a date for Sat night after Wed. Good luck
 SHS24
Msg: 19
Maybe He isnt Intereted?
Posted: 12/20/2014 11:28:10 AM
He is probably pulling back because you were moving way too fast. Maybe he's been too busy with his own wife and kids to give you any attention. Maybe he has multiple other women on the backburner and you are just a flavor of the week. Either way stop posting stuff thinking we know what's on the guys mind, it's annoying.
 SHS24
Msg: 20
Maybe He isnt Intereted?
Posted: 12/20/2014 11:31:57 AM

I never initiate texts or calls

So you long for companions and relationships but won't put in any effort to maintain them? He probably got tired of your laziness and lackadaisical attitude and let you go.
 SHS24
Msg: 21
Maybe He isnt Intereted?
Posted: 12/20/2014 11:32:19 AM
So with this we have closure.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Maybe He isnt Intereted?