Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Southwest Ohio Saturday Singles Brunch, July 2, 2011      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 QtrAcreGal
Msg: 1
Southwest Ohio Saturday Singles Brunch, July 2, 2011Page 1 of 1    
FRISCHS BIG BOY
8201 CLAUDE THOMAS RD
FRANKLIN OH 45005

This is the FIRST more NORTHERN Franklin exit coming SOUTH from Dayton at Franklin-Springboro St Rte 73 and the SECOND Franklin exit coming NORTH from Cincinnati. You can see the Big Boy sign from the interstate. IT IS NOT THE TRUCK STOP EXIT where the WAFFLE HOUSE IS.

In the grand tradition of the POF Sat Brunch in the Columbus Ohio area, this event BEGINS the same opportunity for singles to come together in Southwest Ohio!

Situated 15min South of Greater Dayton and about 1/2hr North of Greater Cincinnati on I-75, Franklin is a small town strategically located. With 2 interstate exits allowing local and commercial transportation to use the more southern one, Frischs is located at the MORE NORTHERN exit, where St Rte 73 intersects it (an hour to the West is Oxford and Miami University, while directly East are Ceasars Creek Lake and Flea Markets as well as Wilmington Wilmington College).

Newly renovated, this Frischs has an inexpensive Breakfast bar and even cheaper breakfast menu; quiet and sweet, it's clean, has Internet access, and has personally let me know they'd love to have us singles come, mingle, chat, linger, even bring board games, card games!

The Franklin Frischs welcomes us as singles to meet there as often as we like; Besides this Saturday, I'm able to make sure I or another local single is there to greet others NEARLY EVERY Saturday morning. THEY WILL LET US STAY as long as we like, so feel free to schlep in when you wake up.

NOTE: Attendees are encouraged to bring board games, cards, newspapers, etc; should a birthday or other event attendees might appreciate be brought up, we can "theme" the breakfasts to that.

I WOULD PREFER that ANOTHER SINGLE COHOST; if anyone is interested, please contact me!

Hope to see you there;
Gwennie

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

Anonymous_Ohioan

shado4u

2 people are attending
 QtrAcreGal
Msg: 2
Southwest Ohio Saturday Singles Brunch, July 2, 2011
Posted: 6/28/2011 5:56:18 PM
Thanx AO...

I've talked to those in the Columbus Brunch Bunch, they're aware and think it's a good idea we get one started over off I-75 too.

Coffee is reliable here...nice, low key folks, and there are hotels and such nearby if anyone is down this way the night before. I understand Kings Island has discount entry after 5pm, so if anyone wants to hit that place, the local Applebees Bar, Bistro in downtown Franklin or JD Legends the night before or that day, it's within 5min of ALL those places.

(Yup...THIS is where JDLegends is)
 shado4u
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/30/2011 4:53:32 AM
DO you have a time and an address ?
 Lady_A_D
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2011 10:08:17 AM
Congratulations, I am sure everyone will have a great time. You go girl. Audrey
 QtrAcreGal
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/30/2011 7:39:01 PM
ADDRESS ADDED, COME ON!

(and now YA GOTTA be nice: I've just been diagnosed with a kidney stone and WILL NEED SURGERY RIGHT AFTER THE HOLIDAY)!!!

Look for my BIG WHITE 2 DOOR THUNDERBIRD in the parking lot!
Go WEST off the exit and look for it on YOUR RIGHT just past the I 75 OVERPASS.

See you!
 QtrAcreGal
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/30/2011 7:56:32 PM
ONE MORE TIME, here are the details:

Frischs Big Boy
8201 Claude Thomas Rd
Franklin OH 45005

Franklin-Springboro St Rte 73 Exit off I-75. Can take I-71 to St Rte 73 West and catch us as well.

HEAD WEST OFF INTERSTATE, LOOK FOR FRISCHS ON THE RIGHT.

TIME: 8am, though I'll be there BY 7:30AM.

Look for my White 2 Door Thunderbird in the parking lot!
 shado4u
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/1/2011 7:51:56 PM
Very sorry, something came up, and I am going to have to bail on you all!! Another time maybe!! ED
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Southwest Ohio Saturday Singles Brunch, July 2, 2011