Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Flirting or Disrespectful      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LilDivaStyle
Msg: 1
Flirting or DisrespectfulPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Sending nude pictures although we've never met. I've explained that it makes me uncomfortable so now I receive poetry with lines such as "Not Just A Midnight Lay" Am I over-reacting so considering deleting this page.
 saw1984
Msg: 2
Flirting or Disrespectful
Posted: 6/20/2011 5:03:55 PM
block the person from contacting you...but don't let one bad apple from spoiling it from the whole bunch :-/ I think it is disrespectful also, especially after you have expressed it makes you uncomfortable.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/20/2011 5:14:27 PM
If not interested.
delete and block.

At least there is no guessing as to what he is after.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2011 7:33:26 PM
Sending nude pictures is never flirting and ALWAYS disrespectful! It's not even a question of what they're thinking.....they're predatory and not anyone that's worth a second of your time. You should report that to admin and then immediately BLOCK the user. It's an abusive user, and if WE don't report them, they'll keep doing that to others. Report and block!
 Laha Math
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/20/2011 8:13:47 PM
When a guy sends nude photos he's disrespectful.
When a girl sends nude photos she's hot.

You are not over-reacting. He is presenting you with what he thinks
is important. If you don't agree you're probably an incompatible couple.
Tell him you're not interested and move on.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/20/2011 8:23:39 PM
No that's just disrespectful from a horny dog, hunt him down and beat his ass for being stupid, no just kidding ....block and delete are your best friend online.

Look at it this way, if he's sending pics to you of his self nude rest assured he's sending it to others, on second thought maybe you should beat his ass.
 Puppydog54
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/21/2011 12:35:11 AM
I agree that it is disrespect. He's hoping that you are one of those cheap slutty types that will respond. Report him to admin... and DELETE!
 foreverstacey
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/21/2011 9:38:16 AM
That happened to me once.. he's like "I have more pics if you wanna see" since he only had 2 or 3 on his profile, I was like yeah, that'd be cool. It was a pic of his nude self.. I was like ummmmm.. and blocked and deleted him. Thats so gross, I don't even KNOW you and you're sharing your naked pics with me. Personally, if I wanted to see you naked, I would ask. Or I would rather see you naked IRL.
 karma1160
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/21/2011 9:50:28 AM
Well I would have blocked them before they got a chance to send the second email.
I do think the poetry is pretty original and you have to give the guy a
cudos for being so improvasational.
I would respond back with good than you shouldn't have a problem waiting a couple of months.
This will really scare him off!
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/21/2011 9:55:23 AM
The word "knuckle-dragger" comes to mind. Throw him back in the pond, he obviously hasn't evolved yet (and some never do).
 Janet_Always
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/21/2011 11:24:40 AM
He was being disrespectful and probably just looking for a reaction...

(but dang, how come I never get any nudie pix?)
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/21/2011 1:10:56 PM

Somebody sends you a pic with some nudity, or an erotic poem you don't like, or whatever, then just delete/block and move on. But no need to send out the witch hunt party with hound dogs and shot guns. Like someone else said, if it was a woman sending something risque, there is no question/outrage, but when a man does something, everyone wants to vilify him, and make him into the worst thing imaginable.

So much talk about "misogyny" these days.... funny, the misandry is glaring from what I see.
Are you friggen serious? first thing sport, most women dont appreciate some hump sending them a picture of his junk unless that what she is looking for?

Most men dont mind if some women sends a picture of herself nude unless she's a swamp donkey so big difference.

If your sister was on here looking to meet a guy for a relationship and some d1ck head sends a pic of his junk how would you feel? its all about respect.
 carolann0308
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2011 1:23:44 PM
Creepy as hell. Block and delete
 Vannili
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2011 2:04:20 PM
msg.1:

Few men send me their nude pictures too, my baddd!!!! I thought they send it for me to rate, 1 to 10.. They are not too happy of my comments, you can't please every one telling them the truth...
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/21/2011 2:32:27 PM
My daughter is also on line.
She showed me a photo that a man has been sending her (this is the third time) of his prize.

I told her to just block and delete.
Unfortunately it's on another dating site, so they don't have that option.

This is totally unacceptable behaviour, and this man is obviously looking for "ONE thing only".

As for the move over to poetry .... lol!

On a side note, this poor man that sent my daughter the photo.
I am sure he had a tool that was over a foot long
As my daughter said ... a whole other appendage.
Sad really.
There is NO WAY you lead a normal life with something so intrusive.
 majyk1
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/21/2011 2:41:44 PM
I'm going with disrespectful.
However... It is funny when you send them a message back and ask "Does that come in an adult size?".
 myrgth
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2011 3:56:21 PM
If you state that you find it uncomfortable and he continues to do it, then it is disrespectful.

If he hasn't done it again after you have explained that it makes you uncomfortable then that is showing you respect.

Same with the poems. If you don't like it, tell him. If he continues then it is disrespectful.

Really it just sounds like you two are incompatible. Some would enjoy what he has sent and some wouldn't. Since you don't, then odds are you won't find him enjoyable in person either.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/21/2011 7:37:10 PM

Easy there white knight.
And you just outlined the hypocrisy, whether you realize it or not. We're living in an age of this forced notion of "equality" right? Well then you can't have it both ways, that's all I'm saying.
hypocrisy? WTF are you talking about? so this is about women walking in public showing their parts? first thing thats not what we're discussing here so stick to the topic.

The thread is about a woman who clearly isnt showing her parts or goods and is wondering why she's getting pictures of the guys junk when clearly she's not asking for it.

For example women walk around all the time with their parts out, IN PUBLIC. Well maybe guys should start doing the same. Maybe guys should walk around in "yoga" pants, with their package bulging. Maybe they should wear shirts accentuating their chest and/or nipples. Maybe gay guys will take the lead on this.
Again this has nothing to do with her thread

Would I personally be FOR all that? Nope, not my preference. But in an age where the notion of equality is being pushed, you can't have it both ways.

Now that doesn't mean you don't have to like it, but to attempt to vilify the behavior is completely hypocritical.
Again same argument

And by the way, don't talk about "respect". There's nothing "respectful" when women are prancing around in public wearing sexually provocative attire on. It's a sheer power play, and they could give an F about showing any "respect" to any man (in most cases).
I dont give a rats ass about whats out there, so again lets stick to the topic.
 leadpipe1958
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/22/2011 4:32:01 AM
First I would not even think of doing this.
I have a great comeback.
have you ever seen the serial number on a condom?OH I can see you have never rolled one down that far.
 bamaNblueyez
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/22/2011 1:55:04 PM
Ask the guy who sent it if he would like someone sending that to his daughter/sister and then block them!
 sinlov
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2011 2:05:38 PM
This happened to me recently where the guy IM me... just talking a plain conversation nothing sexual and out he whips it. I was taken aback , not because I am a prude but just the feeling of being flashed like raped (well maybe not like rape) but it was dirty and disrespectful.
I did know a friend years ago who caught me by surprise and did that but we had somewhat of a sexual repore with one another. Still it was a big surprise when he did it too. More of a turn on if you know the person and like them I think.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Flirting or Disrespectful