Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > cold towards her      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NicolaSeven
Msg: 3
view profile
History
cold towards herPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I think your friend needs to decide what she wants from a relationship.

Some people can overlook a low libido but 'He is so cold towards me' is something many would find hard to accept. I just think.. 'Why?' Why would anyone accept someone being cold towards them?

If your friend feels like a sex pest she clearly has different expectations to him.. unless there are some other factors she really really appreciates then I just wonder, what's the point, move on..
 NicolaSeven
Msg: 6
view profile
History
cold towards her
Posted: 6/25/2011 12:53:55 PM

theres toys you can get if you need aroused,cause thats how im reading this,why to fcuk are you with him then? youd be better off with a corspe.note to your pal,stop moaning and find a good guy that will love you.

just loving male honesty..

badge73
Msg: 7
view profile
History
cold towards her
Posted: 6/25/2011 1:01:17 PM
Its quite simple, all she has to do is be honest and explain if she cant get the back doors smashed she will get it else where. The husband might even agree to it as would save him the hassle.

Though if shes fit, i could find time
 seabass15
Msg: 10
view profile
History
cold towards her
Posted: 6/26/2011 3:41:02 AM
Msg 1

As soon as I started reading this thread. Alarm bells started screaming in my head.. your friend needs to get a life and ditch him. Plain and simple.
I certainly would not put up with the treatment he is giving your friend.
I'll just get my coat.
 badge73
Msg: 18
view profile
History
cold towards her
Posted: 6/28/2011 4:28:45 AM
How far is Redditch from you?

have to jump on the bike as would not want to subject any one to the charms of redditch with out the correct insurance and sign various documents

im presuming there was physical contact at one time, or the honeymoon must of been a barrel of laughs? question should be asked why did it stop? does he suspect your "friend" is having it away with the milkman or using dating sites?

as for affection, it depends on the person, after all some like it whilst some dont. what you will find is most blokes dont mind showing affection till they have bent you over a few times then it will drop off, the affection that is

affection can been shown in different ways, as it can vary to the grope on the sofa to the text of im bringing around a take away, you see some couples which quite frankly look like they havent grown up since teenagers, fine if done in the home but in public? ........
 Strider886
Msg: 21
view profile
History
cold towards her
Posted: 6/28/2011 10:29:02 AM
Wow..... People can we get back to reality a little here?

Has this guy got any issues?
Depression?
Was he on the rebound when you first met?
Is he unemployed?
Do you make him feel as though he has a purpose in your life? do you let him do things to Help you? guys like to feel useful.....

Think about this objectively and don't listen to inevitable nasty nonsense/gossip that women spout about men in these situations, we're not all cheating (or otherwise) barstewards.
 Strider886
Msg: 27
view profile
History
cold towards her
Posted: 6/30/2011 2:59:32 AM
It would appear that "sex pest" is now the socially acceptable term for anyone who dares to openly admit to liking sex...
 Strider886
Msg: 30
view profile
History
cold towards her
Posted: 7/1/2011 6:12:53 AM
^^ And that's why we have so many single parent families..... "If it ain't perfect, don't work at it, just give up and find someone else."

Sounds to me like OP wants to explore every possible solution to this, not just jump ship with the rats!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > cold towards her