Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > FINALLY FOUND EACH OTHER!!!!!!! ENGAGED WITH BABY ON BOARD      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Theophannia
Msg: 1
FINALLY FOUND EACH OTHER!!!!!!! ENGAGED WITH BABY ON BOARD Page 1 of 1    
Finally found my Mr. Right after over 5 years on plenty of fish, being through everything there is to be through with this site, over a million emails. We are officially engaged as of June 28th 2011 at 3 A.M. We decided to try for a baby as well and we will find out in about 3 weeks. Is he who I had in mind or thought I wanted? NO. HE IS BETTER THAN I HAD EVER THOUGHT TO ASK FOR.
 Naadirah
Msg: 2
FINALLY FOUND EACH OTHER!!!!!!! ENGAGED WITH BABY ON BOARD
Posted: 7/13/2011 1:17:12 AM
Congratulations!
 Theophannia
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/3/2011 12:50:12 AM
YEAH maybe it was too soon to post this. I think I got the fools gold again. HOW are men so good at being one person for so long and then you find out that that is not them at all?
 CynM
Msg: 4
It happens
Posted: 11/3/2011 6:13:08 AM
Sorry to hear it didn't work out but, yes, your initial excitement was a bit premature. It is human nature to, consciously and unconsciously, be on your best behavior. Psychologists say it takes 6-9 months before people let down their dating mask and you get to see the real person. It's happened to me before - *I* got too caught up in the initial chemistry/excitement/fantasy or whatever you want to call it.

The thing to learn out of this is that you, OP, are equally at fault. Something about you WANTED the relationship (marriage and baby) real fast. Now the marriage isn't working, you have "baby on board", and where do you go? Back to the pond to start the cycle again.

It takes a lot of guts to come back to one of these testimonial threads to admit it didn't work out (I got slammed on one of mine a couple years ago) but the bottom line for YOU is you'll soon have a baby to care for. Time for your priorities to change.

Good luck.
 Theophannia
Msg: 5
It happens
Posted: 11/20/2011 4:59:27 AM
You're right about that. At this point I am focusing on taking care of the baby, and finding a full time job so I can put enough money of my own away to leave and get a divorce. Just sad that someone can "change their mind" about wanting a family with a woman so quickly. Apparently the second it got REAL things got nasty.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 6
It happens
Posted: 12/27/2011 10:37:55 PM
^^^^OP ... so basically you two screwed and are now pregnant.

and thus he manned up and yall agreed to get married...

sounds like a relationship the 60s way...

go for it !!!!!!
 Theophannia
Msg: 7
It happens
Posted: 7/8/2012 5:41:58 AM
um no we were engaged set thedate decided to start a family got married then i got preg, in that order
 VADERPRIME
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/9/2012 7:05:53 PM
separated already? ;-(.. went to fast???
 GurugiGets
Msg: 9
It happens
Posted: 7/10/2012 5:18:58 PM
On the other hand, that is a nice pic with the pipe in your mouth.
 FridaySmiles
Msg: 10
view profile
History
It happens
Posted: 10/28/2012 7:24:50 AM
You said engaged with baby on board.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > FINALLY FOUND EACH OTHER!!!!!!! ENGAGED WITH BABY ON BOARD