Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Stats for POF?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Stats for POF?Page 1 of 1    
Have you thought about asking the guy in charge?

Bigfish
http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=778
POF site Admin//Creator vancouver, British Columbia
 nipoleon
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Stats for POF?
Posted: 7/3/2011 3:26:15 AM

Plentyoffish.com , a free online dating site with over 10 million registered users, has recently released data that promiscuity among women has doubled since 2004.

Great.... some guy got laid twice in the last 6 years.
 cotter
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Stats for POF?
Posted: 7/6/2011 8:52:16 PM

Sorry if this is a common question, looked around breifly and couldn't find anything.
alexa.com
site stats/demographics?
knock yourself out.

….teach a man to fish, ah well wishful thinking anyway.
Hmmmm ... do you suppose he knows how to copy a link and paste it?

I personally can't imagine needing to know such things in order to participate on a dating site.
 NonamousDog
Msg: 19
Stats for POF?
Posted: 1/4/2012 1:02:31 PM
G**gle up a site called quantcast.

I would distrust any stats provided by the site operator as self interested, and most of those so-called dating site reviews are mainly puffery. And I won't speculate as to what their puffing on.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 21
Stats for POF?
Posted: 1/5/2012 8:21:20 PM
and how many have more than one account
 NonamousDog
Msg: 23
Stats for POF?
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:50:03 AM
organic,

You seem to be suggesting that no one should be curious about some of the claims made for POF.

I don't know about 'really mattering', BUT, if you knew that a dating website had only a few male members in your age range, and that most of them lived on the other side of the world from you, would you spend much time on it? Or wouldn't those statistics matter to you?
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 25
Stats for POF?
Posted: 6/22/2012 4:43:37 PM
Hm. So no one on really has a clue, then?

True, including you.. A.D.

From years of experience here, some educated guesses are:

Sex ratio- male 4-1 female. So ya gotta try even harder still to impress the few than in real life...

Average user activity- Initial average users log on several times per day for first year, then tapers off to about once per day.

Sent/received ratio- Males 30 sent to 1 received. Average females 2 sent to 63.33 received per week.

Anythin else we can help you with? Gotta go jump in my moon rover this evenin, catch ya tomorrow..
 bonnie1229
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Stats for POF?
Posted: 7/7/2012 8:06:46 AM
For some reason, this i the only page that I can get into....I can't get into my mail/profile or any of the POF sites. Is it down right now? Very fustrating, I have mail but can't log into the site.
 SultryGlance
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Stats for POF?
Posted: 2/16/2019 6:39:01 AM
I recognize you Philippe...you are no angel with women, stop picking on the site, u hunt "slutty wimmins" here silly boy in dozens of fronts...sigh.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Stats for POF?