Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > skrillex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RyanfromMI
Msg: 1
view profile
History
skrillex?Page 1 of 1    
Just wondering if anybody on here is digging his shit as much as me. Im not really into "dubstep", ill stick with my house music but he now has my attention. Hes pretty much taken over the electro/house music scene and hes playing the biggest festivals this summer. Ive got the chance to see him twice and he'll be back in less than two weeks. Anyone going to the show in royal oak, MI? Anyways, I was just curious what yall think about his music. But if youve never heard of him please stay out of this discussion.
 VegasGambit
Msg: 2
view profile
History
skrillex?
Posted: 7/5/2011 7:23:34 PM
Love his music and love Dubstep period. He was at EDC here in Las Vegas.
 VinnieMurk
Msg: 3
skrillex?
Posted: 7/8/2011 11:41:52 PM
he got some awesome tracks, but i feel as though hes overplayed...
i seen him live too, and his show was pritty good.
but his shit is more like a electro feel more than it is dub...
i love my dubstep.
plur life
 Green_Jello44
Msg: 5
view profile
History
skrillex?
Posted: 1/4/2013 9:25:41 AM
He's got some great tracks....last year I was driving home from a night of country dancing, and bangarang came on the radio, my reaction was holy crap who is this? Nice to hear something that electric on the radio! They even play dubstep in bowling alley's, its crazy.....
 BorderlinePunk
Msg: 6
view profile
History
skrillex?
Posted: 1/5/2013 7:24:53 AM
I love Skrillex! Have you heard any of his stuff from after he left From First To Last, but before he took the name Skrillex? It's very cool. This is my favorite--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJuSl8AD9HA
 Go_Gadget_GO
Msg: 7
skrillex?
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:53:32 PM
well i personally think Skrillex is a joke. sorry man, i just don't see how so many people are into him. some even go as far as to cut their hair like his and wear those ridiculous looking glasses and swear up and down they didn't do it because of him, know all too well that they are totally full of shit. a little known fact about Skrillex is that he use to be in some **** ass emo band call From First To Last. Well.. he sucked back then and he still sucks. but now instead of making ****y, whining noise, he makes methed out, retarded robot noise.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > skrillex?