Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Meet Me now has a "You have emailed this user" notification      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HawkingJr
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Meet Me now has a "You have emailed this user" notificationPage 1 of 1    
Right next to when they were "last online." I feel fairly certain that wasn't here before today and couldn't find any posts about it.

Anyway, that is QUITE a helpful addition (well, at least for those with a bunch of "Meet Me's" -- I have only four on my list so it was pretty easy to remember which ones I had contacted, but I imagine those with 400 in their list are applauding). Would be nice if they added it to Favorites as well. And obviously it would be outstanding if they added it directly to the profiles, but I think we've been over a few dozen times why that probably won't ever happen. Then again, I didn't think THIS was going to happen, so who knows?
 HawkingJr
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Meet Me now has a You have emailed this user notification
Posted: 7/7/2011 1:13:25 PM
Really? I emailed someone on my list more than a month ago, but today was the first day I saw that by her name and I usually look at that page once every day or two. Delayed reaction on my part or the site's part? Mmm...
 Fun4us57
Msg: 3
view profile
History
You have emailed this user notification
Posted: 2/25/2014 8:28:46 AM
As I'm checking in basic search it shows " You have emailed this user" I've never even seen this person
and there is no message shown ??? Just one more system glitch and no one to call.
 forum_moderator
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2014 8:43:57 AM

Not a system glitch. Most likely someone you emailed ages ago. Afterall you've been on here since 2009. Photos and usernames change over time.
Remember you're not going to see a message if its been a bit.

Any site related question not answered via the HELP link, then email CSR@POF here || Site Rules Here || Posting Clarifications Here || TOS||
Complaint Department HERE
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/25/2014 8:48:09 AM
This absolutely sounds like a helpful new POF site feature.
It will help ensure meaningful messages. Excellent news!

If by new you mean 2011?

Any site related question not answered via the HELP link, then email CSR@POF here || Site Rules Here || Posting Clarifications Here || TOS||
Complaint Department HERE
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/25/2014 10:16:19 AM
Msg: 3
As I'm checking in basic search it shows "You have emailed this user." I've never even seen this person and there is no message shown? Just one more system glitch and no one to call.

Do you also have a green check mark next to their listing? If so, you must be on either the page of Users You Want to Meet or Users Who Want to Meet You in the Meet Me feature. Check the page web address in your address bar.

I am not seeing any email notifications in listings in either Basic or Advanced Search.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Meet Me now has a "You have emailed this user" notification