Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, want to help a guy out and critique my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sav_20
Msg: 1
Ladies, want to help a guy out and critique my profile?Page 1 of 1    
Wanted to get a perspective as to how my profile can be improved. Any tips on pics, words or the little things would be much appreciated! Seem to be getting some views, but not many responses - thought I could get some help! Thanks!
 Rozewater
Msg: 2
Ladies, want to help a guy out and critique my profile?
Posted: 7/12/2011 4:49:18 PM
In my opinion, for a Hang Out profile, it is fine. You may want to add a sentence of what you want to do when hanging out: i.e., you want to hang out for movies, dance clubs, walks in the park, visit a museum, see a show, etc? and how often do you envision, every couple of weeks, weekly, once a month?

Good luck.

Spider_MacGyver
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/12/2011 6:36:41 PM
Great opening line but then it went all ordinary
 You go first
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/12/2011 9:56:27 PM
Movies, Sports, Television.
What kind?
Watch or play?
Favourite show?

Generic Interests in that field are boring and won't tempt your viewer to want to read further. They also don't give her anything to find in common. If you love Opera and I love Death Metal, there's not a lot to talk about. But - if we both love Techno, there's a starting point. Be specific. Now do the same with Sports and Television and add a couple more unique things you enjoy.

As mentioned, this is geared toward a buddy/hangout partner, not a romantic partner. Don't remove any info, but you can certainly add a couple of lines about who you'd like to meet - what personality traits/energy level is attractive to you? Have some fun.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, want to help a guy out and critique my profile?