Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > What's your sign?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Skotch
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What's your sign?Page 1 of 1    
Way back when I was in high school I went downtown on a friday night to this street where apparently all the kids hung out all the time.

Followed some friends in, ditched them and their hick friends (I won't go into the details there, but not sure getting in a fight with four hick guys would have been a good thing).

So wandering about this short girl, out of the blue (maybe I just didn't think to look down so she surprised me) came up to me. Without preamble she introduced her self quickly and asked me my sign. At this point I'm wondering if I'm being hit on, but answered quickly. To keep the conversation going I asked why she was asking.

"There was something about a pisces in my fortune today."

Yah, I thought, I'm being hit on. Just as I'm clueless looking for a witty comeback (and seriously, it may have taken some time but she really didn't let it play out), she left and I never saw her again in my life. I guess her fortune must have been:

"You'll meet a pisces today; run away!"
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What's your sign?
Posted: 7/12/2011 8:26:00 PM
Sounds like a classic "shy person event," to me. She'd only worked ou her approach line that far, and you didn't respond positively, so she booked.
 shakeitupbaby2012
Msg: 3
What's your sign?
Posted: 7/12/2011 8:56:58 PM
Is this in humor because she ran or because she asked your sign? ;P

Gotta hand it to her for trying-

Response : I may not be Pisces but apparently there was a typo in your horoscope today because I'm Libra ( etc) ;P
Kids.
 GWSmith
Msg: 4
What's your sign?
Posted: 7/13/2011 10:00:02 PM
Recently I keep running into women with a sign that says STOP

Now that is funny!
 GWSmith
Msg: 5
What's your sign?
Posted: 7/13/2011 10:01:48 PM
Well it would be funny if it wasn't true...
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > What's your sign?