Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > All advice welcome!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fsuguy1228
Msg: 1
All advice welcome!Page 1 of 1    
Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

Someone once said that you can't improve until you venture outside of your known world. So tell me, denizens of this online world we venture into, what say you?

(Comments on my profile, please)

-C
 Rozewater
Msg: 2
All advice welcome!
Posted: 7/12/2011 6:35:26 PM
Two things:

1) For a Dating profile, thosse are way too many details about you.

2) You have nothing about what kind of girl you hope to date.

I would suggest keeping your list of details about you to four or five. Add a sentence or two about what kind of girl you are looking for and also a sentence or two of what you would like to do on dates and how often you would like to hook-up. As well, mention whether you just want to date for now and not get serious or you are open (or not) to a possible long-term relationship.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
 Spider_MacGyver
Msg: 3
All advice welcome!
Posted: 7/12/2011 6:47:46 PM
Pix don't need improvement. Disagree that the list of details is too long since it's cliche'-free. Interesting contrast between being patient with people vs. impatient with books. Suggest speed-reading through some Steinbeck if you didn't already.
 cupcakefl
Msg: 4
All advice welcome!
Posted: 7/12/2011 7:06:04 PM
I think it's a great profile. Dean Koontz is my favorite author. Read 'Watchers' if you haven't already! :)
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > All advice welcome!