Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > I am getting racist emails from a female      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 1
I am getting racist emails from a female Page 1 of 1    
How do I report her?? I truthfully think it is a fake profile from one of the guys I rejected but either way I would like to report the person.
 Spider_MacGyver
Msg: 2
I am getting racist emails from a female
Posted: 7/13/2011 10:14:36 AM
And, no need to get emailS (plural). The block feature is near the subject line.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/13/2011 10:38:08 AM
I think she should be punished for her actions. I wanted to report her then block her. And that is just what I did. Thanks for the info.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/13/2011 10:39:18 AM
the first email she called me fat. I pointed out she was much bigger than I am and gave her my stats. The second was down right racist. she called me a .
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > I am getting racist emails from a female