Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > rebuild my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 brtena
Msg: 1
rebuild my profilePage 1 of 1    
just looking for some advice on how to do this profile thing right i have a feeling its going to be a free for all but lets get over with. don't be shy let loose. i am just worried that i am turning women off from my profile. i feel its not personal enough? or maybe to personal i don't know. but it seems like when i message a girl they hardly ever reply and i think its mostly about my profile its presentation and such.. any advice criticism is welcome thank you much
 _eunique
Msg: 2
rebuild my profile
Posted: 7/15/2011 11:54:28 PM
There is a woman in your pics. It may be a sis, a cousin, or possibly a girlfriend. We don't like wondering who she is (could be your wife if our imagination takes flight).

You have alot of "I am....I have...I consider...I,I,I..." Change the flow of your paragraph because this seems more self centered as opposed to who you're looking for.
 brtena
Msg: 3
rebuild my profile
Posted: 7/16/2011 9:50:50 AM
thanks guys. any way on of you could help me with my punctuation?? not really good at all that mess and what do you mean self shots? thanks again really appreciate the input
 brtena
Msg: 4
rebuild my profile
Posted: 7/16/2011 10:12:20 AM
haha thanks.. : ) got rid of those now im just working on the punctuation part. it's def not one of my strong points
 brtena
Msg: 5
rebuild my profile
Posted: 7/16/2011 8:19:03 PM
thank you. just got to double check its much better?? ;) appreciate it people
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > rebuild my profile