Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Brit guy wants a profile review please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThatTaylorGirl
Msg: 2
Brit guy wants a profile review pleasePage 1 of 1    
Your pictures seem fine, you're smiling in all of them and you have a couple of full body shots. I wouldn't worry about your pictures, but your 'About me' needs some help. Just from your pictures, we can all get that music is a big part of your life but is that it? Talk more about your personality, your likes and dislikes, etc. Something about your profile just seems... boring. We all get that you like music but that's all you really talked about. Try and give the viewers a better sense of who you are. It says you have a sense of humor, well let that shine through! Make the ladies who view your profile interested. I would also change your section about the first date, because "drinks" isn't really a good first date and it's a turn-off to some women, well at least me, that you would consider that a good first date activity. Just my opinion though.
 808md
Msg: 3
Brit guy wants a profile review please
Posted: 7/17/2011 5:23:34 PM
happy fishing...your profile is fine...
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Brit guy wants a profile review please