Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review, finally getting the right responses... ;)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GenevaLambkins
Msg: 2
Profile review, finally getting the right responses... ;)Page 1 of 1    
Alex I wish there was a like feature here ;)
 getanet
Msg: 3
Profile review, finally getting the right responses... ;)
Posted: 7/18/2011 6:38:45 PM
Forget that "Dos Equis" guy, YOU sir, are the most interesting man in the WORLD!

blue_m_n_m
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/18/2011 8:36:12 PM
Dude,

I actually registered so I could comment on your profile. It's hilarious! Instant classic! I love the "I'm wicked smart but you wouldn't know it from talking to me" part! It's chock full of golden nuggets of hilarious goodness! I get that sometimes, unless you're face to face with someone, humor over the internet can get a little crossed. But anyone reading your profile and failing to see the humor in it is clueless, and as such is not a good match for you. You have balls sir. It's too bad you look like Elton John ;)

All the power to you bro, keep it up!

p.s. I prefer spelling humor like this: humour. But I really hate those damn red squiggly lines!
 You go first
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/18/2011 9:10:26 PM
Yup, it's funny. Says really nothing about you other than your sense of humour and you apparently like to dress up and dance.

When I was looking, I'd have needed more actual facts, less cowbell. If this is working for you, great!
 pointoffact
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/18/2011 9:10:41 PM
"I'm often mistaken for Elton John, but I'm not gay"

are you absolutely sure about that? Check again just to make sure.
 blue_m_n_m
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/18/2011 10:36:45 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
 grin_cat
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/19/2011 12:05:36 AM
hey, I need some great photos, was that offer real?

just kiddin'!!
 im-kinda-cool
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/19/2011 12:30:56 AM
HAHAHAHA! I thought your profile was simply hilarious. I'd never message you but definitely a good laugh.
 Skotch
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2011 6:50:04 AM
Don't get me wrong. Its funny. But you've stepped over the line of confident and entered****. Oh, and I haven't even read your profile, but if its anything like your hypothetical email, then all this still applies.

You're the ***hole in the movie. You might not be the villain, but you're the guy that the girl falls for before realizing you're going to treat her like crap and she ends up with the hero of our story. Ever see the movie _Sex Drive_? Your the friend that comes along for the ride in that movie. This isn't an insult, that dude gets laid throughout the movie, but that's my impression of you in this thread. Maybe, like you said in the OP, that's why you're getting all the wrong ladies.
 im-kinda-cool
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/19/2011 8:04:33 AM
Too bad you don't date older women, My mom might find you a little charming. She beautiful by the way. In her 50's, in shape and not a grey hair on her head.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review, finally getting the right responses... ;)