Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review please!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 5
Profile review please!Page 1 of 1    

Airwick Gatport

Meant for humour?
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 7
Profile review please!
Posted: 7/18/2011 5:54:55 PM
Works for me ^^ since I am originally from N. Ireland and know what you meant! Others, however, will wonder or it will simply go over their heads!
 im-kinda-cool
Msg: 9
Profile review please!
Posted: 7/19/2011 12:46:06 AM
I thought that your profile was put together very nicely, but the women you seek ages 19-24 are usually looking for some more excitement. You spoke about traveling, elaborate more on that. Where you've gone, your experiences there and so forth. Your young as well, talk about all the things you want to do, other goals you have. Happy fishing!
 Skotch
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Profile review please!
Posted: 7/19/2011 5:48:14 AM

Why is there a picture of you sleeping?
I actually read somewhere that having a picture of you sleeping is a good idea as it shows you looking vulnerable. Good to know that this article is another one that's full of crap.
 im-kinda-cool
Msg: 13
Profile review please!
Posted: 7/19/2011 7:53:35 AM
I'm quite sure that message wasn't directed to you, if you asked her what her something like that. There are a lot of guys who send inappropriate messages, I'm sure it was to a different user. Some women subconsciously do wanted to be treated bad. Others are just delusional and believe that their going to find a Brad Pitt look a like that is caring, sensitive and shares their same interest, which is 99.9% false. Don't get discouraged keep at it, someone will take the bait.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review please!