Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Help... I think my profile needs some work!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MellowCrush
Msg: 1
Help... I think my profile needs some work!!Page 1 of 1    
I've had my profile for a long time now and don't seem to be getting to much interest. I've sent messages to quite a few people but rarely get a response. I would appreciate some honest and constructive feedback on my profile if anyone would like to help me out.

Thanks in advance .....
 Skotch
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Help... I think my profile needs some work!!
Posted: 7/19/2011 5:59:59 AM
Don't make the picture of you and your niece the main photo. It's centered around her. I almost thought I was going to be looking at a profile of a brown haired girl and wondered how you came up with the the name bigred.

Like the last guy said, get rid of the picture with you and the blond unless there's some caption about how's she's related to you. Or send her my way. just sayin'.

There's a few things in your description that I'd tidy up, but nothing that really is going to make or break it. Just one that I'd point out...

and punk (not hardcore but).
Either have "(not hardcore though)" or "(but not hardcore)." The but(t) on the end is not attractive!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Help... I think my profile needs some work!!