Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Allright, Give it to me.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 casey0413
Msg: 2
Allright, Give it to me.Page 1 of 1    
Well - you have a bunch of criteria that the woman should meet listed in your 'first date'. It shouldn't be there for 1. And 2, any guy who lists a bunch of stuff he does NOT want in a woman is annoying. Maybe you are picky, but I think you're turning women off with that right off the bat.
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 3
Allright, Give it to me.
Posted: 7/19/2011 6:53:22 PM
The thumbnail of your main pic looks weird...I know you're looking sideways, but it really comes off as being creepy.
 Skotch
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Allright, Give it to me.
Posted: 7/19/2011 7:08:46 PM
All of your pics are grainy, like you took it with a digital camera from 10 years ago. If you can't fix them, use the smiling picture as your main.

The rest is decent. You mix your About Me and First Date stuff up, but I don't think anyone really cares too much about that.
 GypsyEyes50
Msg: 5
Allright, Give it to me.
Posted: 7/19/2011 7:37:35 PM
OP...I really enjoyed reading your profile. Afterward, I felt I had a real sense as to who you are and what you seek, and that is rare in this pond. However, it is a bit too long given most people's limited time, so you might want to 1) combine the info now under first date w/ the about me, and 2) judiciously edit.

Your photos need improvement, as others have said. As for "budging" on the no kids...why would you? It will limit your options, as I think the women w/ kids outnumber the ones w/o here, but so what ~ you should remain true to what you desire. I will, however, point out that your wish for a foot-loose and fancy-free travel companion will likely be impacted by more factors than a woman having kids. Most of us have jobs, and families, etc, which preclude dropping everything to go exploring....much as we might want to :)

And, to answer your question: no, a man doesn't have to look like Brad to get a woman's interest on this site :) The one who got my attention a while back doesn't look like him though he IS handsome...in MY eyes. Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Allright, Give it to me.