Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Can I get a few reviews? You know you wanna! :P      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Greenpope
Msg: 1
Can I get a few reviews? You know you wanna! :PPage 1 of 1    
There haven't really been any hits on my profile.
I am not exactly new on here.
I have been a member here for a few years, just very seldom come online here.
Online here more often now :P
I thought I deleted my account before, but apparently I didn't.
So, newly single I was wondering if my profile is acceptable, or if there are a few things I should change?
 808md
Msg: 2
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/20/2011 6:48:17 PM
is that your bong collection in the background?
 Greenpope
Msg: 3
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/20/2011 6:49:28 PM
-.- Crap... It is... Thanks for pointing that out.
Its gone now. Along with that old collection :P
 Greenpope
Msg: 4
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/20/2011 7:16:34 PM
Bump!
Come on, no new reviews?
 GypsyEyes50
Msg: 5
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:16:55 PM
OK...here it goes.

1. Photos are awful. Main photo is way too dark to see much facial detail, another is too far, and the third...while clear, is just goofy. The idea here is to present yourself in as attractive a way as possible, this isn't FB :) Have a friend/family member take a bunch of photos of you, outside, daylight, full face, smiles, full body shot, etc. Select the best and post.

2. Spelling error (it's "tons of drama" not tonnes.)

3. Your about me section is a mess. Read the profile writing tips in this section, and rewrite for review. You should have something interesting about yourself, that will capture girls' attention, and also something about the type of woman that would interest you.

4. If you genuinely seek girls w/ whom to hang out (vs date) then fine and dandy. But, MOST people here who are seeking companionship are interested in dating, not hanging out.
 Greenpope
Msg: 6
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:55:04 PM
First, yes I know its a violation to have 2 posts.
I was hoping the Dev's would delete this one, since I can find no way to do that myself.
Also, I have changed up my profile now.
I did a complete overhaul.
I will have new pics this weekend.
So how does my profile look now?

P.S I'm Canadian, that is how Tonne is spelled here. :P
 You go first
Msg: 7
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/21/2011 9:19:13 PM
HERE IS YOUR ORIGINAL THREAD.

You smoke weed - change the Drugs question to 'socially' or risk the wrath. Put 420 in the Interests field so stoner girls can find you.

Clearer photos are needed and at least one full length casual outdoor shot. What does 'big' mean to you? It means something quite specific to me. A full length shot could be a pleasant surprise.
 Greenpope
Msg: 8
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/22/2011 4:59:22 PM
Yup, I know its my original thread.
I have no clue how to delete it, or ANY of my threads for that matter -.-.
I have revised my profile. I can't do anything about the pics now.
More will be there after the weekend.
So, how is it looking now?
 MsMuscleChick
Msg: 9
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/22/2011 5:07:08 PM
Admit that you use drugs since you have a bong collection . Most people will want to know that before agreeing to meet you.
 Greenpope
Msg: 10
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/22/2011 5:40:52 PM
I put the "420" in my Interests, and put "Occasionally" under Smoking.
Anyone who smokes weed will know I do, anyone who doesn't catch it most likely won't like weed and won't want to be with someone who smokes it.
Plus, when I put it on my profile a bunch of people said I was a loser potsmoker who will never amount to anything, and I had enough of that after the first 5 comments -.-'
Also, I don't have the collection anymore.

Other then that, how is it? :)
 You go first
Msg: 11
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/22/2011 6:11:31 PM
You DO do drugs socially. Change that. Like you said, the ones that also smoke weed won't care and the ones that don't won't write to you and waste anyone's time. It's a win-win situation for everyone.

Or - you could quit and have no reason to complain! :D
 Greenpope
Msg: 12
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/23/2011 5:56:17 PM
Hahaha I am not complaining, its everyone else complaining to me about it :P
I quit cigarettes last year, I will get this one next year maybe :P
 MondoVman
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/24/2011 3:21:02 PM
Congrats getting off the nicotine! Well done!
I would rethink your Personality choice of "octopus". Completely creepy - regardless how certain one is that they either look, feel, taste, or swim like an octopus. You can choose "No personality" if nothing else appeals, which will result in no text as opposed to "no personality". The Personality drop down box's wording for "no choice", i.e. "no personality", has always cracked me up! (Why not use "none" or blank like the entire rest of the world's educated?)
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Can I get a few reviews? You know you wanna! :P