Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > brand new and need help      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funanthony
Msg: 1
brand new and need helpPage 1 of 1    
New to online sites and moved to a new area. Actually a whole new state. I am pretty shy so this is my best shot to meet a woman. So please help what is good and bad about my profile. Thank you very much
 808md
Msg: 2
brand new and need help
Posted: 7/21/2011 1:39:14 AM

looking for someone to have fun without

At least you are honest :)
 funanthony
Msg: 3
brand new and need help
Posted: 7/21/2011 1:45:12 AM
Wow. What a typo I didnt even catch that
 MsSookieStackhouse
Msg: 4
brand new and need help
Posted: 7/21/2011 6:25:49 AM
ohhh Anthony, Anthony, Anthony...we can take the man out of Jersey, but we can't take Jersey out of the man...

You say you are looking to have fun, but in your primary photo you're shirtless and look pissed off. If you're just looking for sex (which I assume you are from you headline and shirtless photo) I guess it'll do. If you're looking to meet a quality woman your profile needs a whole lotta work...
 MsSookieStackhouse
Msg: 5
brand new and need help
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:16:37 AM

Its Chick Flix * felixes... funny.

Good catch, Pilot - and I give you credit for reading that far into the OP's profile I couldn't bring myself to do it!

OP - who's Felix? LOLOL
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > brand new and need help