Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Can you review my profile please?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AdrenalineGeek
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Can you review my profile please?Page 1 of 1    
What am I doing wrong here? I get views, but the responses are from women that I do not find attractive.
I understand I don't photograph well, and have been told that I look much better in person. BUT, I can't seem to get the chance to meet anyone.
I seem to get allot of deleted messages. Are they reading my profile and getting turned off? Or am I just looking "out of my league"
Unfortunately I am not willing to settle.. Physical attraction is very important to me.
 808md
Msg: 2
Can you review my profile please?
Posted: 7/21/2011 1:38:18 PM
People will probably attack me for this…but maybe it helps you.

I don’t get the guy with two earrings look. It makes you look like a butch lesbian (not that there is anything wrong with being a lesbian or butch….go LGBT).
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Can you review my profile please?