Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > profile review please people :)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 notjustfishnchips
Msg: 2
profile review please people :)Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
It's not a bad profile (and this may be the teacher in me saying this), but I'd first say to check your spelling on a couple of words. Next, I don't know about other chics, but I think it's wrong to look at pics of a guy with other girls. You have a pic where you and a few other ppl are together. Someone might mistaken it for one of them being your old/present girlfriend. You can always put an explanation on top of it to explain the photo (like these are my sisters, friend's wives, etc). Lastly, if you're looking to meet a "good" girl, the fact that you already are planning on putting your friends first on Saturday nights so you can go out and drink too much isn't good words to use or a nice picture to plant in a girl's mind!!! That's just me, though. I'm new to this all and have had someone tell me that my profile sounds as though I'm really angry, lol....so what do I know?
 808md
Msg: 3
profile review please people :)
Posted: 7/21/2011 11:45:04 AM
It's not a bad profile
???

He put "I hate Muslims" in his profile. So no, it's not bad, it's disgusting.
 MsSookieStackhouse
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/21/2011 11:47:56 AM

my bigest hate is muslims there is a good reason for that, iam not racsist!!

I hate to break it to you, but yes, you are a racsist for hating someone because they're muslim.

I can't comment anymore on your profile because after reading that I vomited in my mouth
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:08:30 PM
Spell check ... spell check ... spell check!

hateing = hating
shud = should
didnt = didn't (short for did not)

If you have difficulty, use spell check.

My goodness, one sentence, 3 errors.
It's not rocket science.
Come on!
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:09:37 PM
You cant be serious Dude? Your profile basically blows dead bears
You're a racist, your spelling is like a break dancing chicken on crack, smart women looks for these things and if you cant spell guess what? they kick you to the curb.

You've got looks and that's about it, but one day you will realize your looks will fade
and if you don't have the personality to go with it what then? you will be spending times with Genital Technicians aka hookers in your golden years.
 MsSookieStackhouse
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:51:56 PM

dont seem to get to many messages iam not sure if its the way my profile comes across or that iam doin something wrong anyway any input will be very welcome

from your first post...

and now you're back peddling...
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:54:08 PM
This is so sad.

This thread so shows your maturity level.

Why don't you get yourself some counseling and try to improve upon yourself.

You only get one shot at life.
 808md
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:55:00 PM

I don't like Turkish men but I don't feel the need to broadcast it on a dating site

you don't feel the need to broadcast this on a dating site???
 MsSookieStackhouse
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/21/2011 1:17:12 PM

why don't you spend your time replying to the hundreds of messages in your inbox? .

Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/21/2011 1:45:34 PM
I don't think you should worry about not getting any messages---because obviously, you don't need any. You've got two hands, and they can take turns with each other when one of them gets tired. Cheers.
 psytle
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2011 1:47:20 PM
OP, instead of stating who you hate in the profile text, how about spending more time on the type of woman you'd like?
 Mateja21
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/21/2011 2:22:18 PM
there are tons of "white" muslim people. i.e: bosnians.(slavic race). Ottoman Empire captured a big chunk of Europe back in the day and converted(not by force) many people to islam.religion and race are separate things. you should know this at the age of 36, no?

and to the other girl who said she doesn't like Turkish men: they are probably not a big fan of you either(I know I wouldn't be) and saying "I dont like Turkish men" still makes you sound ignorant imo because Turkey is a country of 80 million population and you are putting labels on an entire race based on a few individuals you have encountered with probably.Really?

People just have to understand that there are nasty people and there are good people. It's like that in Zimbawwe, in Turkey, in ****ing Greenland, does not matter.
 Mateja21
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/21/2011 2:23:08 PM
answer was to lookingformycopilot and brazenangel btw.
 Smilingeyes10
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/21/2011 2:43:10 PM
Hey smart arse, you realise in your Profile, the picture with your nephew, emblazoned with an ad for Emirates all over his shirt ,is in actual fact advertising a Muslim country's airline . Go figure !!!

Probably an idea to remove that Sherlock!!!!

Troll!!!!
 Mateja21
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/21/2011 3:12:40 PM
yah I see it's an analogy but if this guy's loved one was killed by a muslim and therefore he hates muslim, the correct question to ask him would be "If your loved one was killed by a Buddhist would you hate Buddhists? " Since white and muslim are not in the same category but say buddhist and muslim is.. capisch?

I dont know what OP means but if you are referring to the British lad who hates muslims no it wouldn't make sense for me to feel the same way about Muslims because I am one of those "white" slavic muslims I was trying to tell you about lol.
 notjustfishnchips
Msg: 26
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:05:23 PM
Just for the person who made a comment in reference to me, the statement that this dude hates muslims was NOT part of his profile (or perhaps it was in a place where I didn't look, who knows, but the truth is I didn't see it) when I commented! Just an fyi! Had it been there you can believe I would have left that in my comments on what's all wrong with his profile!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > profile review please people :)