Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Dance Party Single Mingle SKY Lounge, Ft Laud, Friday July 29, 7 PM      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nice2meetusmile
Msg: 1
Dance Party Single Mingle SKY Lounge, Ft Laud, Friday July 29, 7 PMPage 1 of 1    
This Party starts at 7 :00 PM!
NO Cover charge. NO admission Fee.
Just buy your own drinks. Drink specials for the Fishes up until 10 PM.

SKY Nightclub and Lounge
3101 N. Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33308

It is at the lovely Sky Nightclub which is right on Federal Highway and Oakland Park Blvd. It is the ROUND Building ! It is on the NW side. Very nice.
They have a new and "better" DJ. I really enjoyed him

Good Dance Music, DJ, and lot of singles! Special Drink Prices for Plenty of Fish!
LOTS of FREE Parking if you get there before ? 9 PM, 10 PM. Then they have valet but I hear it is reasonable. They do have a cover charge later at night, but if you get there before 10 PM you get in FREE , just ask for POF

Single and ready to Mingle, then this is the party for you! Bring Friends.

NO cover charge. No admission fee. Bring cash because I do not think they accept credit cards and you might have to use an expensive ATM , so please make it easy and bring cash. They offer $5 well drinks and reduced price on wine/beer up until 10 PM
No cover for us from 7-10 PM

Please HIT the sign up button here and join me at Sky Friday July 29, from 7 PM

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

123kiss

acutemermaid

andres2415

Atlast01

blondiebbbfrny

BocaRatonGal

cbreezer

chefchris1969

chk61

cotash

Danrah48

dennisthgoodone

designer222

Diamonddoug007

elyvoyager

european71

fw14

glennf

GolferBeth

harley888

ladybug118

legz53

milkeyway777

mrright4218

nice2meetusmile

nynj2fl

paddleballpl3484

raul5700

richieg0925

scubadiver6911

smile143

31 people are attending
 scubadiver6911
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Dance Party Single Mingle SKY Lounge, Ft Laud, Friday July 29, 7 PM
Posted: 7/21/2011 3:16:24 PM
I just ordered a new camera if it come in time will take pictures of you all!
 nice2meetusmile
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/28/2011 5:47:33 PM
Thank you

I am sorry that the owner was late last time. The DJ was really good however

It is a nice place and I hope to see many of you there

Regarding the starting time...maybe just come at 7 PM and all should be well

There is NO cover charge or entry fee and free parking. So if this is not to your liking there are other upcoming events that might suit you better?? Thank you for the positive and warm wishes.

"Gonna be a good night". I will be there at 7 but you can arrive any time before 10 for the free entry. I would suggest get there about 7:30 thank you
 legz53
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2011 8:48:02 AM
looking forward to see'n you all there. i like this place a lot. it's one of the places that has a huge dance floor, nice view, centrally located, and all around good people. i believe the owner opens up early for our group only, and for that alone he should be praised. thanks for the invite honey, see you there
 acutemermaid
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2011 1:16:10 PM
had a lot of fun when i went to previous POF events here.
plan on dancin and havin a great time too.
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Dance Party Single Mingle SKY Lounge, Ft Laud, Friday July 29, 7 PM