Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > premature ejaculation , how much does it really bother people ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 2
premature ejaculation , how much does it really bother people ? Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Yup ... that would be bothersome.

Trick would be to make sure there is a lot of preparation ahead of time.
Then when the deed is done ...
Go back and do it again.
 Easygoin68a
Msg: 3
premature ejaculation , how much does it really bother people ?
Posted: 7/26/2011 5:46:00 PM
Could be time to talk to your doctor.
 808md
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/26/2011 5:54:31 PM
Have you tried benzocaine condoms? That might help.

Reminds me of a Curb your Enthusiasm episode....too funny.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/26/2011 5:55:13 PM
Learn to do really good oral.
Do her first.
after she looses it...
your turn.
You can be as quick as you want then.

There are ways to learn to lengthen your time before you blow.
Learn those techniques and practice.
But the advice above will help you till you get there.
and will still be handy once you do.
:-)

good luck.
 Iced1071
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/26/2011 6:27:09 PM
yoga,meditation, creams, numbing agents, doctors,etc.

there are tons of methods young padiwan that you can use to control the force
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/26/2011 6:43:51 PM
OK...
method #2.
To deal with that "a good seeing to" issue.

After you blow.....
Wait 30-40 minutes ..WITHOUT FALLING ASLEEP...
and have a go again.

2nd time you should last as long as you want.
Tell her what you're up to so she'll be patient,
and maybe even tease you to get you going for your 2nd run.

good luck.
 OutMind
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/26/2011 7:17:32 PM
Buy a bike.

Seriously. Cycling does two things. One it works your cardiovascular system to the point that when you get a hard on, it's a hard on that impresses. Second, it numb you down there, so when you are using that hard on on some chic you will realize that you can go and go and go and keep going.

Also, rent the movie "All about Mary" it will explain it there in a funny way the next thing.

Now from a physiological point of view, men keep sperm and seminal fluid all bottled up down there. If it gets old, it needs to come out. When you are with your honey, just the look of her and you are ready to explode. So instead, if you are going to see her. Get your load off a couple of hours before, so when you are with her, there no urge.

One last thing. The big mistake men make is that once they are inside their woman, they think it's a sprint to the finish. Stop that sh it. Is not. Go faster, go slow. If you feel you're about to come. Stop. Tell her. You may even have what is called a dry orgasm. They are actually awesome. I've had three before then going for the final one. But to do that you need to take command of what you are doing. You need to be able to say, stop. Get out. Do something different, even go down on her and make her come. Then try something else. Stop, try something else. If you do it right, she will have three four orgasms, and not even clitoral.

One last advice. Talk to your lady. Find out what makes her come. Make it YOUR goal to come only after she has reached at least one orgasm. Sometimes this is not going to happen, and it's okay. But again, you talk, you share.
 oldsoul_new1911
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:11:06 PM

A lot if my bus stop is 44th and they can't hold it past 42nd.

how can we overcome it ?

Search google and your doctor rather than internet strangers.

please help me

Really? You need help? Okay, what's your doctors name and number and I will make an appointment for you to talk to him.
 Peppigonzalis
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:52:27 PM
Not a bother at all. You shouldn't be embarrassed.

- As long as you don't think it's over for her when you cum.
Also try to work up your recovery time so you can both get twice as much fun in one session!

Premature ejaculation really is not a problem, it's only when a guy gets upset/pissed off/embarrassed and STOP! - Then; there is a problem!!
 OutMind
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/26/2011 9:04:41 PM

Another is to learn self distraction.. as you feel yourself nearing ejaculation visualize other things.. open your eyes, look out the window, recite to yourself the pledge of allegiance, or do Austin Powers "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!"

You know what, I tried that. And that works when you are pounding some girl that you barely know, but in the end it does not work. Yes, you lasted a little longer, but I find it better if you are true to the moment WITH HER and have the balls to slow it down. Yes. Your mind is going I am getting there, getting there, ups not too soon, not too soon. Thing of something else. Think or mother Teresa, Ahhhhhh, ahhhhh. That is scary, that is not making me not come, it's making me soft. Nahhhh. Nahhh.

In the mean time, she had no idea of that tug of war you had in your head between your main brain and your other brain.

I could be totally wrong here. I have been dumped by women even after all this stuff. But If you slow down, ask if she wants something. She will let you know if she is about to come, or not, then tell her you need to pull out. Or slow down, Or do something else. The last thing she really wants is for you to come right then, or be disconnected thinking of Margaret Thacher. She wants you there WITH HER. Pull OUT.

Ask, talk, kiss her, do other stuff. Tell her that you were concerned about her coming and that you were about to pop. HONESTY, tell her where you are. Talk to her. She really, really wants to know that s hit. Now you bought some time. YOu have calmed down. Then concentrate again, not on you popping (you can do that any moment), but on her popping. And if she screams when she comes. You free to go.
 MsMicki
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2011 9:08:15 PM
Brad has given you the best advice.

Teach yourself some self control by doing exactly as he's stated...
take yourself to the edge.......and then stop........then back to that edge again......and stop.
You can also practice this with your ladyfriend.
Have her give you oral or a handjob and tell her when you feel you are close......and have her stop. You can kiss and nibble for a few.....then start back up.
From what I'm told.......this also makes for a much more "explosive" orgasm

and yes.......it is a problem!
I don't care how great you are at oral.......sometimes (most times) we women folk like for intercourse to last longer than a few pumps.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2011 5:31:39 AM
OutMind and Brad have some great tips.

Edging can be fun.. especially if combined with foreplay with your partner.

I had a 3.5 yr long relationship with someone who had a quick trigger. My only complaint is that in 3.5 yrs he never once bothered to try and do anything to change it, and I was the only one getting myself off. That's when it becomes a problem.

My current has no issues with being too quick, and he's not quite in the "hurry up already" category either. We like to incorporate edging in our bedroom antics. We play a little game of "where are you" where I'll ask him to call out on a scale of 1 to 10 where he is as far as arousal goes. He likes to hold at 8.5 to 9.5 for a while before he orgasms, saying that is more pleasurable for him then the actual orgasm. I will say that when he hits about 9.8 there's pretty much no holding back for him.

Right now he's in the fast category due to a recent PA peircing that adds just enough pain for him to trigger his pleasure button. I have no issue with it or him at the moment because I know it will be fun working on regaining his control again, as well as it means we get to explore other activities in the meantime.
 abelian
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/27/2011 6:36:20 AM
Stop and change positions a lot. Think of lots of other things to ``do next'' so that your mind is thinking ahead instead of on your d!ck. Change up the pace. Stop before you get to the point of no return. Take lots of breaks for a little oral interlude. Try something requiring a little finesse, like rolling over from top to bottom and back without coming ``unhooked.'' If you're too busy thinking about what to do with your partner, you'll focus less on yourself. Practice a lot. It's easier when the novelty wears off. Do more self-service with the idea that you are trying to not just rub-one out. Just do anything that keeps you in bed and your partner hot and bothered without you finishing. If you use your imagination, you can do a lot without pounding away. Make sex a mental puzzle you have to figure out to satisfy your partner.

Not sure what to gather from outofmind... the only reply I have to his ramble is .. you have to ask if she's cumming? You're 45 not 15! You should know by now... there are so many signs from her breathing and moaning to rising temperature, puffing labia, wetness, tremors deep within, other nuances you should be in tune with...

I've heard that sort of thing from both sides enough to realize that lots of guys think a woman's gotten off a lot more often than she really has, if at all. Men usually think they should be sending their experience to the penthouse forums and women say something completely different. So, yeah, like Outmind, I'd prefer to have her give me some feedback beyond what I might assume from her getting suddenly very wet or her moaning or whatever. All of those things are nice, but none of them tells you anything for sure.
 OutMind
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/27/2011 6:46:53 AM

Not sure what to gather from outofmind... the only reply I have to his ramble is .. you have to ask if she's cumming? You're 45 not 15! You should know by now

What we should know by now? How to read your partner? The reality that is Always a work in progress. Many people that though they had figured out, it turned out that the woman faked it because all the guy knew how to do was one thing. You don't have to be asking "did you come?" "Did you come?" But you can be communicating, sometimes verbally, sometimes with expressions, or gestures.
The only thing you should know by now, is that every woman is different, and even if you take the dynamics of your previous relationship into the next one, you will realize that there's some learning to do. And that should be the fun part.
 Ed Bear
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2011 6:53:06 AM
Didn't anyone see THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY?

Have a go before you go to meet the woman. Simpler than sleeping on her for an hour till it rises again.

And try concentrating entirely on your partner's state of arousal and pleasure during sex; it beats a distraction that turns you off, like thinking of Oprah naked. You can switch focus back to yourself after her first orgasm, or when you get too close to stop, so you get to fully enjoy it.

ED BEAR
 binxy1234
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2011 7:00:56 AM
try this website works wonders for peaple
www.spanglefish.com/herbalmaleimpotenceaid
 binxy1234
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2011 7:01:24 AM
www.spanglefish.com/herbalmaleimpotenceaid
these will help you
 4u_a_spclsom1
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/27/2011 7:15:06 AM
I don't think it would be such a big deal if the deed wasn't done when you are.
Bottom line is...you only become a selfish lover if you just roll over & don't concern yourself with the needs of the person laying beside you.
It sounds like you have gotten some good advise on how to begin to remedy the problem but until then, don't forget about your lover.
Good luck
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2011 9:02:18 AM
I prematurely ejaculate all the time, but it's never been a least bit of a problem outside of being a little messy. Why?.....because I always stay hard and just end up having another orgasm about 5 minutes later. I'm pretty much a woman in that regard.

It makes sex interesting. It's like a race between myself and my partners of who can rally up the most orgasms.
 808md
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/27/2011 12:31:54 PM

i think its caused from being circumsized cause when your having sex the feeling is more intense around the ring
makes it unberable to hold out so yea many people have that problem your not alone

It's the other way around. Circumcision is often associated with less sensitivity since the lack of foreskin permanently exposes the tip of the penis to the elements.
 ohenryx
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2011 12:57:30 PM
See your doctor. There are effective medications for this.
 PasionLatina0529
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/27/2011 5:25:26 PM
SERIOUSLY????

If you're by yourself...whatever.......

But if you're as you stated in the throws of "passion" and it's over....definately BAD!!!!!!

Enuf said! SMH
 GWSmith
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/27/2011 8:57:54 PM
Its happened to me on occassion... usually stop, refresh, reinsert, and finish her off.
 808md
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/27/2011 10:10:28 PM
That's what I've heard , being circumsised is better , I have made an appointment with my doctor to see if I can be circumsised , and we'll see what happens thankyou all for your input , I really appreciate it

Don't do that. There are so many other solutions. No need to go for the scalpel.

Dare to
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/27/2011 10:18:40 PM

but at least I want to satisfy a woman , and not just myself
Hmmm... If this were true then why has it taken you until you are 46 years old to do something about it. How did your wife react to this problem? Did you try to fix it for her? My guess is you were quite happy with the way things were but now that you are single again you HAVE to do something about it because no woman will stay with you... Isn't it a b1tch when women want to enjoy a sex life too..
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > premature ejaculation , how much does it really bother people ?