Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Long Distance Relationships      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 country_grl_24
Msg: 1
Long Distance RelationshipsPage 1 of 1    
So i am in a relationship and he just moved to Alaska and I am in New Jersey. We use this site to meet friends. He told me that he went out with a girl a few days ago. Should i be worried he may find another girl?
 4x4fan
Msg: 2
Long Distance Relationships
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:26:10 PM
yep!! Sounds like he already has.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:28:29 PM
Why would you use a dating site to find friends when you have a boyfriend? Isn't that what Facebook, my space and MSN are for?

Second he met a girl in Alaska? I have more people living in my condo building then the State of Alaska, just kidding.... he's met a girl a few days in Alaska and you're worried he may find another girl? shouldn't you be concerned with the girl he met a few days ago in Alaska?
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:29:39 PM
He told me that he went out with a girl a few days ago. Should i be worried he may find another girl?

You can worry all you want, doesn't bother us Forumites much..
If you want advice, I suggest you get active in YOUR local social groups and go out having fun dancing or whatever you enjoy, INSTEAD of sitting home worried about someone so far away..
Take your cell in case you worry about missing a call..
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:31:27 PM
If neither of you can move to be with each other the end is inevitable.
sorry.
Doesn't matter if he met a girl or not.
he will.

Date only guys in driving distance.
Less hassle and you can check up on em if need be.
:-P
 DMWZen
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:34:16 PM
Also, define "relationship". Couldn't have been much of one if he moved away, and it's less likely it's anything real to him if he's TELLING you he's seeing other people. Write this one off. Maintain a friendship, but unless you're a glutton for punishment, give up on the "relationship"
 The_Standard_Model
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:38:27 PM
Uhhh... he literally just told you that he met someone else. What more do you need?

Off the topic... in your last picture you are skeet shooting, but are those not houses on top of the hill in the background? remind me not to move to where ever it is that you skeet shoot!!
 country_grl_24
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:38:43 PM
LOL!!! Thanks for the advice. I shouldve been more specific with this site. We both had this site before we started dating over a year ago. We talked and decided to keep the site cuz it does have a HANG OUT option. I have hung out with other guys but only cuz we have jeeps and go out mudding. The girl he met is anti military and is a pot smoker. He is in the military so im sure you can figure how it went. I was just trying to get a guys point of view. I know he is faithful and true to me cuz all the girls in Alaska are fat and as you can see, i am not fat. :)
But i do want want to thank you guys for your input.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:44:08 PM
All the girls in Alaska are fat? maybe at the local Weight Watchers group, do you think Sarah Palin is Fat? and you're saying your boyfriend doesn't like fat girls and he's told you all the girls in Alaska are fat? good Lord.

Does he listen to Thin Lizzy too? and hates the song " fat bottom girls" by queen, but im sure that PHAT, with the fatbeats , isnt that Sick?
 country_grl_24
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:52:30 PM
Ummmmmm......iceman, my bf doesnt like fat girls. He likes an athletic girl. Maybe not all girls in Alaska are fat but where he is at all ive heard is that the locals get wasted 24/7 and the girls are fat. But of course fat to one person is dif to another.
 country_grl_24
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:53:42 PM
Its a skeet shooting range in PA where you shoot through old builings, over water and all sorts of wooded areas. Its bad ass!!!
 808md
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/26/2011 9:03:18 PM
lol...I am sensing a strong correlation between hair color and post quality
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/26/2011 9:16:41 PM
I know he is faithful and true to me cuz all the girls in Alaska are fat and as you can see, i am not fat

There may be more outdoorsy athletic types of women per capita in Alaska than there are in Pemberton New Jersey. Maybe your BF is telling you all the women in Alaska are fat, anti military, dope smokers to make you feel more secure. Or maybe he will change is mind about his preferrence a get a big ol dope smoking alaskan woman to help keep him warm and toasted on those long cold northern winter nights.

As said by other posted you should move on and live your life.

Smilingeyes10
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/26/2011 9:38:12 PM

my bf doesnt like fat girls. He likes an athletic girl. Maybe not all girls in Alaska are fat but where he is at all ive heard is that the locals get wasted 24/7 and the girls are fat. But of course fat to one person is dif to another

Sure he is going to say that to you, but amazingly enough within a couple of days he found a thin girl to date, Go figure!! What does that tell you ? Should I be worried? I don't think you should worry I think you should move on!!!
 Smilingeyes10
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/26/2011 9:45:14 PM
lol...I am sensing a strong correlation between hair color and post quality

808md Easy Doc.... Blonde here thinking, about pretty man faces and post quality !!
 country_grl_24
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/26/2011 9:48:38 PM
808md...do not be fooled my friend by my hair color. I get highlights cuz it brings out the beautiful blue in my eye color and skin tone. As far as this post, i was just getting a guys point of view. The black and white pics are cute but absolutly do nothing to show the true you.
Paddy o Lantern...silly name but original. lol Fat girls need loving too but i know my bf (dated over a year) and he doesnt like fat girls just like i dont like fake guys.
Smiling eyes 10...awesome name :). Ill def take your advice into consideration. And it is the best advice i have gotten. :)
 Easygoin68a
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/26/2011 9:53:00 PM
So, he met and went out on a date with another girl, and you are worried that he may meet and go out with another girl? really?
 Walts
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/27/2011 5:02:29 AM
Take yourself on a trip outside of Jersey!!!! You'll be surprised at what you see and maybe learn. If you really want an eye opener, take a trip north. Step carefully though, you're about the right size for mid morning snack. (take a bigger gun)
 1bellanella
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2011 7:02:31 AM
He's already looking. Why would you hang around for that? And sweetie... After a person has been celibate for awhile "fat" might just become "pleasantly plump." Good luck, but if I were you, I'd consider this one over.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/27/2011 8:52:23 AM

he doesnt like fat girls just like i dont like fake guys

I curious OP could you give us your definition of what a " fake guy" is?
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Long Distance Relationships