Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Inappropriate Online Dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sanb1
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Inappropriate Online DatingPage 1 of 1    
In the last week, I have been called the following on this site:

A slut
A snob
A loser
Self absorbed

All because I would not go out on a date with someone. That is not only ridiculous but also unwarranted. If people can't be considerate or kind, then they should not be on here.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 2
Inappropriate Online Dating
Posted: 7/28/2011 3:03:42 PM
Welcome to the world of online dating.

Now you go out there and tell them how they should behave.

Good luck with that!
 CMonster
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/28/2011 3:17:15 PM
There's a little known secret that most of the people that you find on an online site are the same people you pass on the street every day. They have the same beliefs and attitudes too. Expect to find people of all kinds where ever you cross paths.
 casey0413
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/28/2011 4:20:32 PM
This is what the 'block' feature is for. If you are not interested, block them and don't respond at all. I used to try to be nice, but gave up on it when all it netted me was was a whole lot of temper tantrums. Of course, I do have to say that MOST men were gracious. It was those few that ruined it for all the rest. This is why we don't respond if we are not interested, guys.

Plus, you are very pretty. The pretty ones get called names more often I think.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/28/2011 4:33:50 PM

.....All because I would not go out on a date with someone

i presume there is some preliminary discussion that leads to these comments? IM?? email???

then i think you need to be more selective about the emails and IMs you are answering. you can block people, and you can turn off the IM feature or restrict it so that the creepy guys -- who are ALL OVER THE INTERNET -- cannot IM you.
 The_Dark_Night52
Msg: 6
HEY
Posted: 8/3/2011 11:47:14 AM
TELL THEM TO KISS UR BUTT......:)
 jcano
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/9/2011 2:04:47 PM
screw the guy he's an idiot block him and report him and hopefully it won't happen to other, It's jerks like him that make us good guy look bad. I hope you have better experiences in the futur.
 Sunsunsun4
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/14/2011 11:03:50 PM
It's the Internet. I just got an email from a guy who told me 50 different ways he wants a close up of my booty LOL BLOCK
 PAHighlandlass
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/21/2011 8:29:46 AM
Yep just had what I can only call a pig contact me.

Because I ride horses I get those oh so witty save a horse ride a cowboy/me messages.

He didn't take the hint when I told him not interested.

So he was promptly blocked.

Compare to other men I have ran across on here this was mild.
 substance01
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/9/2011 8:22:56 PM
yes..and its all because of being turned down, no matter how diplomatic or polite one is. A clear example of - what one will be like offline. I also reiterate and support - most are gracious ..bless them
 substance01
Msg: 11
HEY
Posted: 9/9/2011 8:25:50 PM
LOL Oops..i think that is "exactly" what they want to hear..but not in that sense..thanks though for being sweet and supportive, you rock italian stallion
 substance01
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/9/2011 8:30:38 PM
LOL..well shared! i would have acted like drew barrymore on 50 first dates ...who are you???..to reiterate your advice, BLOCK is indeed a handy icon.
 VeroFreeBird
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/21/2011 9:11:37 AM
Sorry you went through that Sanb1. It is funny how so many insecure people will resort to lies, name calling and then there are those that are so filled with drama, they bring you down while you listen to them. Why can't people just let the chips fall where they may? If someone does not like you, move on, someone else is bound to.

Recently I met a woman on here who's life is full of drama, unemployeed and living with a boyfriend, but behind his back she is looking for someone else while he pays the bills. When I called her out on it as to my question, if she is going behind one's back what will keep her from going behind mine? She has admitted to cheating in the past as well but never answered the question fully.

All I wanted was some answers and to know what it was she was looking for and I got nothing but more unanswered questions. If you like drama and what looks to be a person riddled with lies, then by all means, but to me life is too short to be playing childs games and to feel a fool. Personally even if sex was involved, I don't think it's worth the trauma drama that goes with it when dealing with people like this or the guy that lowers himself to namecalling. He/they need help.

Alot of people need to grow up and get a life. Just my opinion.
 jcivic78
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/24/2011 8:25:05 AM
ever think thats the truth about you?
 TIME4TWO
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/31/2011 6:15:08 PM
The same happened to me...I just blocked him.
 VacationGuy234
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/15/2011 8:56:59 AM
If this is all from the same person, I suggest you report it.
 simplyXtraordinary
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/18/2011 10:16:19 AM
hahaha seriously...ive met 2 guys here....completely psycho!! talk about bad advertisement for this website...!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Inappropriate Online Dating