Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > decent hand job      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goodquestion
Msg: 3
decent hand jobPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

I was wandering why it is so difficult to find womam who are able to give a decent hand job

Maybe because it is hard to find a woman to do it exactly like you have for your entire life, after all no one know's better than your self how to do it. Maybe if you did it in front of your woman she could learn a thing or two plus some verbal instruction might just do it.
 goodquestion
Msg: 4
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 4:00:06 AM

maybe because you don`t know how to spell a decent sentence ?

Other than that I don't see the polarization here , he did not specify men only or women only although I would assume he is directing it in one direction.
 MsMicki
Msg: 5
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 5:09:16 AM
so teach them....
show them how you like it by masterbating for them......
give her feedback when she's doing it for you.....
put your hand over hers and guide her in how you want stroked and how hard/soft a grip.....

and find a woman that loves penises!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 6
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 5:09:27 AM
Only thing I can say about that is that..what I have received, started out as a excellent handjob, and finished with a even better blowjob..
 abelian
Msg: 7
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 7:44:59 AM
Try explaining to a woman, how you'd like it done. An explanation in English works better than letting a woman guess and think she's doing it right.
 totalazzhole
Msg: 8
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 7:53:12 AM

I was wandering why it is so difficult to find womam who are able to give a decent hand job, maybe i have just been unluck and not met the right woman,not a big deal i know but it is something i have often thought about, it would like to hear your views and experiences

I was wondering..why anyone would ever want a "hand" job (from someone else) when they likely have the option of a mouth-job or a pu$$y job, both of which are much more satisfying IMO.

obviously if self-satisfying you usually must resort to the hand but you likely know how to give yourself pleasure far better than another person could
 nowordscandescribeme
Msg: 9
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 7:53:28 AM

i don't know? have you given them enough to work with?

Too funny, brilliant response I gotta again...

These kinds of threads are so dime a dozen, It's like people experience something with the same results occuring a few times, usually unsatisfying results,than start a thread, and lump everyone of the opposite sex into one category.

It's just so silly, Like a few people have said, communicate or demonstrate on yourself how you would prefer she does it.

I could start a thread similiar, but it would be more like, do any of y'all ladies know how togive proper hands jobs, but I guess according to a vast majority it only takes one hand for aot of y'all to do the trick

Oh Yeah, I am a bit new to these forums, so i just wanted to add, because you cannot potray someones true being or demeanor through texts/typing, Please take me with a grain of salt, I am a very sarcastic person, Just wanted to throw that out there.

Have a great weekend all =)
 femaleconnection
Msg: 10
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 8:35:58 AM
Like anything OP, if you are not willing to ask for exactly what you want, how is anyone else supoosed to know? Last I checked women do not have a corner on the market in the ESP area.

Some men want it pulled hard and slapped around, some men want gentle...some are allergic to certain lotions while others can have any lotion applied to thier skin...some men enjoy ball play at the same time while others find that too much to take at one time-its all on you to express your desires in a way that others can understand.

I certainly dont expect a man to know how to touch me if I have not provided any guidance!
 nowordscandescribeme
Msg: 11
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:04:45 AM

I certainly dont expect a man to know how to touch me if I have not provided any guidance!

In that case, I'm sure you most definately appreciate a man who it just comes natural for than huh

U make it entertaining
Msg: 12
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:16:38 AM

i don't know? have you given them enough to work with?

My God ... I spit my smoothie out all over the place!!
now I got to clean it up.

I believe you got some good advice OP.
Communication is definitely the key
 Vamperella
Msg: 13
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:19:26 AM

I was wandering why it is so difficult to find womam who are able to give a decent hand job, maybe i have just been unluck and not met the right woman,not a big deal i know but it is something i have often thought about, it would like to hear your views and experiences

Perhaps you may do better to propose to your hand then?
 femaleconnection
Msg: 14
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:23:48 AM

In that case, I'm sure you most definately appreciate a man who it just comes natural for than huh

Sure dont we all? lol

However, I dont expect it.

If I had enough experiences where I was left asking 'why dont any men know how to touch me' Id have to take matters into my own hands at some point...
 howrya2day
Msg: 15
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:38:37 AM
just courious why would you want a hand job? they suck.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 16
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:40:37 AM

just courious why would you want a hand job? they suck.

No ... hand jobs don't suck, I thought they pull.
 cjcgirl
Msg: 17
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 10:03:49 AM
Maybe because no man has ever actually told us how they would like it done...if you chose to sit there and suffer through a lousy hand job.. or anything else for that matter then that's on you. I would much rather have a guy show me what he want's then be disappointed with what he gets.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 18
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 10:21:50 AM
This BEGS the question: exactly how many women have you personally interviewed and tested for this position? You write here as though you've had hundreds of attempts, and not found any viable or trainable candidates. If that is the case, then as with ALL situations where someone complains this way, it is OBVIOUS that the problem is entirely the fault of the EMPLOYER, for failing to provide necessary training, or to communicate with the employees.

Unless, of course, you are proposing we modify the Public School curriculum to include proper hand-job training for all females.
 want to travel
Msg: 19
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 10:43:33 AM
truth is,sex should be an art.... starting with a hand job, oral sex, then all the way, both man and woman should be keen to satisfy each other, and in order to do that, both should know each others bodies.......
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 20
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 10:49:49 AM

Unless, of course, you are proposing we modify the Public School curriculum to include proper hand-job training for all females.
I would hope you mean a senior high-school course as opposed to elementary school...

OP... guide the woman... place your hand over hers and show her where and when to apply pressure, teach her the signs to watch for to increase momentum and pressure. Or you could buy her a Graham Masterston book...

spot4username
Msg: 21
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 11:05:04 AM
Maybe if you quit wandering around and stayed in one place a "womam" would be able to give you a decent one. Moving targets are often difficult to hit.
 forumfishie
Msg: 22
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 11:05:39 AM
I actually took a class on this

The lady came over my friends house
had a suitcase full of all color and sizes......dildos
we chose our weapons
and she
that lady, who was an ex-hooker,
showed us what she used to do for a living

It was like a tupperware party
with a happy ending
That was money well spent

We don't have acces to the equipment 24 hrs a day
like you do
(like Elaine from Seinfeld said)

plus we are standing on the wrong side of how YOU would normally do it
so it's never going to feel the same way

Communicate
 nowordscandescribeme
Msg: 24
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 12:03:31 PM

Sure dont we all? lol

However, I dont expect it.

If I had enough experiences where I was l,eft asking 'why dont any men know how to touch me' Id have to take matters into my own hands at some point

Well usually we are hit by surprise by things when we least expect it,

I believe you 100% that you never expected to meet me.

Oh My name is Derek.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 25
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 12:40:54 PM
Is there such a thing as a lousy handjob? Ehhh..not with me

Ok, granted I've not had that many from other women, 30+ years of marriage, my late wife had her technique down pat and it was wonderful..

But..if I were not enjoying it from someone, I'd be talking, telling, helping...isn't sex something that TWO people are involved in?
 mysterywoman999
Msg: 26
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 1:54:09 PM
I thought men usually only wanted a handjob as a prelude to something better. I can't say I have spent much time perfecting my hj technique, but I haven't gotten any complaints.

For men who love handjobs...you know what they say: if you want something done right, do it yourself!
 howrya2day
Msg: 27
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 2:00:26 PM
haha im sorry to say but if i had a perfectly good woman there the last thing i want is a "hand job" i would rather well you know
 whytwater
Msg: 28
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 3:52:21 PM
I got a hand job, once, in high school, but it was weird, and there was money on it. On a date, in a car, 'course, my date claimed she could make me come without touching my dyk. Like now, I was a full contact guy then, and thinking she was gonna try a Dave Crockett grin-the-bear-to-death, or Jedi trick, I bet $5 she couldn't (I could see no downside in this wager). She accepted, told me to sit back, put my hands behind my head, then took a handful of the material, just the material, covering my groin, and with almost blinding speed, shook it like a cat shakes a mouse. She won, and I had to figure out how to get those jeans into the laundry pile to be processed by my mom without a lot of questions being asked. lol
Soooo, I guess I don't know much about hand jobs, other than, of all the ways and means a woman has to touch me, her hands and feet are about my least favs. I much prefer something close to her sexual epicenters (mouth, pvssy, ass, never even thought of attempting ears so those would be exempt, close, but no go). Guess I'm an anatomical snob. BJ? Best place for hands is on hips, mine.
Oh, one clear exception to the no-hands-on-dyk Operating Rule- she can steer me to another one of her places with a hand, even two if needed, lol.
Yeah, those are my "rules".
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > decent hand job