Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > yes it can happen      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Anewme41
Msg: 1
yes it can happenPage 1 of 1    
After being on POF for a few months and dating some nice men I finally met the right one. He is wonderful and we have been dating for a year now. People are always asking us how we met and we havent told anyone that we met on the internet because every one seems to think only creepy people use the internet to date...but, really its not true.

I have been on many lunch dates and coffee shop dates and although they were not a love connection, all of the men were nice and seemed normal.

But, I just want to tell you, dont give up. It can happen to you also.

Thanks POF!!!!

oh yeah I am a divorced 42 year old single Mom of five kids....so if it can happen for me, it can happen to you!!!
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 2
yes it can happen
Posted: 8/7/2011 8:41:55 PM
Well congrats and you may serve as a inspiration for the single parents out there telling us they are having a hard time meeting quality folks.

Once again congrats and best wishes.
 substance01
Msg: 3
yes it can happen
Posted: 9/9/2011 8:11:12 PM
that is awesome to read about!!..thanks for the inspiration and well done to you for enjoying the journey to find your Mr Right
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > yes it can happen