Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How cute am I?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 3
view profile
History
How cute am I?Page 1 of 1    
You know women prefer a manly man? Based on what? Do all women want the same thing? A good thing to do would be to accept that each woman is a different person, an individual just like men are, and go from there. If a woman thinks you are cute but doesn't want to date you, then she's not interested. It's as simple as that. Not all women will think you are cute and not all women will turn you down for a second date. Seems you have so far gotten a first date with women who don't want to date you again, keep trying.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 5
view profile
History
How cute am I?
Posted: 8/10/2011 1:46:51 PM
MissStackhouse
I thought it was a compliment...who knew?

I agree! I refer to guys as cute all the time. A cute, attractive face is the first thing I notice.

So it's not a compliment when a guy calls me cute either?

I have called guys cute because of their actions too but only if I find them physically attractive also.

OP, I can't tell if you are cute from your two pics posted.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 6
How cute am I?
Posted: 8/10/2011 1:49:09 PM
Thats so funny, because all my life I wanted to be called 'cute' and never have been. wa wa wa ...lol

I always fall for guys I think are cute. Not handsome...cute! And they always tell me they dont like being cute...but sorry, they are cute!

OP, I can see why you get called cute too.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How cute am I?