Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > why are there no normal people on here???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forumrun4
Msg: 4
why are there no normal people on here???Page 1 of 1    
UNI-PEOPLE...unicorn... >>> i have no idea what a supposed "normal" person is.

ps...trapped..that was pretty dang funny

luv da UNI-BOMBER
 DivineBovine
Msg: 5
view profile
History
why are there no normal people on here???
Posted: 8/31/2011 3:50:47 PM

its just people who turn there noses up at you

oh, the IRONY!

bellablues2011
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2011 5:42:45 PM
Normal......is only a setting on the washing machine my friend!
 katsback again
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2011 9:25:47 PM
IM AS NORMAL AS IT GETS............................................ GET ME OFF THIS DAMN SITE,THEY HAVE ME TIED UP!!!!!!!

Please refrain from posting in all CAPS (see Forum etiquette)

daffie
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2011 10:28:41 PM
"diagnostic labels are proliferating and mental disorders seem to be annexing ever more territory. at the same time many people with diagnosable conditions are forging their own original takes on what's normal"...psychology today, published november 2009.

^surely one of the reasons these forums can be so entertaining?...
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/28/2017 7:08:17 PM
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO CRAPPY ON HERE, BECAUSE THEY HAVE TOO MANY ISSUES...GOLDIIDERS, WHO HATE BEING CAUGHT OUT AND MISERS WHO CLAIM MEN ARE TIGHT....YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK, TO SOME OF THEM ON HERE, WITHOUT THEM, GETTING ALL SHITTY, BITCHY AND NASTY WITH YOU...PATHETIC REALLY...THEY TALK CRAP, TELL LIES AND REFUSE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES... I DON'T FOLLOW PEOPLE AROUND, THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND NOT PRIVATE MESSAGING AND I DO MAKE COMMENTS IF I THINK PEOPLE ARE TALKING BS...TO THAT NASTY PIECE OF WORK...I'M HAPPY TO IGNORE YOUR CRAP AND ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK...NO NEED TO BE A NASTY B.... ABOUT IT...SORT YOUR ROTTEN ATTITUDE OUT AND DON'T COME ON HERE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE OPPOSING OPINONS...AVOID COMMENTING ON WHAT SHE SAY'S, UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH HER...JUST FOR THE RECORD I DON'T NEG PEOPLE, BUT I DO CALL THEM OUT ON THEIR BS....DON'T SAY STUFF ON HERE, IF YOU ARE NOT, PREPARED TO GET OPPOSITION TO IT...THE END
 SLAFFA
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/28/2017 9:56:51 PM
When it appears that so many folks spend at least an hour a day if not several, pushing buttons while staring at a (most likely) tiny little screen... somethings gotta give.

Not too hard to figure out what that "something" is.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > why are there no normal people on here???