Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Anyone willing to critique my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OneGodFurther
Msg: 1
Anyone willing to critique my profile?Page 1 of 1    
Hi, I have had some good feedback from my profile but nothing spectacular yet. Is it just because my photos suck or is my profile terrible?

I am working on putting up some new photos, most of my photos are ones that I would have to crop people out of though since normally the only time I take pictures is in groups of friends when we are out. I will start getting people to take pictures of me either in smaller groups (3 people max) or alone some time.
 You go first
Msg: 2
Anyone willing to critique my profile?
Posted: 9/5/2011 3:02:37 PM
Yeah, fix the photos. It's also not cool to have infant children's faces on an adult internet dating site. This is YOUR profile, we know you have kids. Give them their privacy.

It does sound like you're looking to hire a domestic helper. Are you looking for someone who will be a stay-at-home Mom for your kids? If so, be a little more obvious by saying you are ultimately looking to be able to provide for your family so that your partner can be at home with the kids.

Women know children are a priority. There's no need to declare they are the centre of your universe, it's implied. Simply mention how many, what ages.
 SunnyBlueSkies23
Msg: 3
Anyone willing to critique my profile?
Posted: 9/5/2011 3:37:30 PM
Can someone critique my profile? Thanks a lot! : ) (I deleted some pics..will put others up,I promise!)
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Anyone willing to critique my profile?