Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Last time you shivered to music or tv?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Strider886
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Last time you shivered to music or tv?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
There's a track by Metallica called "Of wolf and man" from the Metallica/Metallica (Black) album.

A very powerful track, yet not really "heavy". Played loud on a good quality system it never fails to raise the old neck hairs.

In fact the lyrics contain the line "Hair stands on the back of my neck" and then 4 lines later it does what it says on the tin :p
 MikeWM
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Last time you shivered to music or tv?
Posted: 9/8/2011 10:37:34 AM
Last winter when my boiler broke
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2011 5:11:20 AM
Mmmm let me see it must have been the Eurovision song contest of '81 when Cheryl Baker and Jay Aston of bucks Fizz during their performance of "making your mind up" had their skirts whipped off!
 Forrest Grump
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2011 1:21:57 PM
I was watching a DVD tonight with my surround system turned up.

When the DVD had finished the TV came on..... X Factor.

This is one of my least liked programmes. A girl called Sammi (Brookes?) was about to sing.

This girls voice is AWESOME.

I might even watch some of the X Factor to see how she gets on.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Last time you shivered to music or tv?