Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > congratulations samantha stosur...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daffie
Msg: 1
view profile
History
congratulations samantha stosur...Page 1 of 1    
congratulations to aussie samantha stosur for winning the u.s. open at flushing meadows against a ranting serena williams.

williams repeatedly tried to intimidate stosur with her on-court antics and the chair umpire was the recipient of nasty personal threats.
a composed stosur pulled out the match of her life and proved she was capable of withstanding the bullying from her on court opponent...coming through with a brilliant two set to love win to achieve a childhood dream.

leave the bullying and nasty tactics in the locker room serena,
wouldn't you rather be remembered for your fair play?...
 Tah,
Msg: 2
congratulations samantha stosur...
Posted: 9/11/2011 9:01:04 PM
Slammin Sam stoser is the First Australian female to win a grand slam in nearly 30 years.

Point taken about Serena but elite Australian female sportsmen are tough cookies, they grow up in a bully like enviorement previlent in sports all across this country, although serena's tactics might prove nourishing against manacured east european wannabe princess's...it fails to cut it against most Australian and in fact most southern hemisphere sportsman.
 Hawaiianluau
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/14/2011 2:12:37 AM
I knew she lost but I didn't know it was to a bloody Aussie.
Good onya.
Half your luck and shout a rounda schooners.
That bloody sheila had a fair go and she chuck a wobbly.
Rack off ya cesspool.
The corker was fair dinkum and I'm pissed on a plonk.
Gooday mate.
 daffie
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2011 3:49:18 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmm...
you asked? i'll tell you...

all was well 'til the rounda "schooners"...schooners are a mostly qld., and n.s.w. expression.
i don't think serena had a "fair go"...but she sure chucked a "wobbly" when she was fair and square beaten...a sore loser.

i've never heard "rack off you cesspool" but rack off is an old expression meaning "go away, piss off or f*ck off!".

a "corker" means something or someone extra special..as "what a corker of a performance sammy put in".

"plonk" is another name for wine.
and "pissed" is either being angry angry or drunk...ie "pissed on plonk".

all in all not a bad effort,
but you could do with further tuition!...lol
g'day mate...
 Hawaiianluau
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/14/2011 12:12:53 PM
but you could do with further tuition!...lol

Stands out like a dog's balls that'd be right.
So I better hit the frog and toad 'fore I'm left with a dingos breakfast.
See ya Down Under.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > congratulations samantha stosur...