Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > RED CARD FOR COKED-UP FOOTY ACE?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badge73
Msg: 6
view profile
History
RED CARD FOR COKED-UP FOOTY ACE?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)

Tonight’s Dispatches names a Premier League star as having tested positive for cocaine. Should he be kicked out of the game?
What about the dozens of other stars the show claimed had failed recreational drugs tests? Should the FA be more open about their drug testing?

whoever it is should be kicked out the game, already heard who it is (someone whose gone for a very high transfer). the rules are there to be obeyed, same as in any other job especially where drugs are concerned, think how many jobs have random drink and drugs tests?

they normally have short careers finished at 40 with a high amount of money in the bank, nice home and usually a nice bint on the arm, why would they want to feck it up? most likely think they are above the rules of the sport and above everybody else.

I know nothing of football, I'm a blues fan lol

never a truer word said in jest
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 12
view profile
History
RED CARD FOR COKED-UP FOOTY ACE?
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:30:09 PM
I think that what the player does in his own time is his business. So long as it is not a sports enhancing drug, then leave him alone.

Its like when Ricky Hatton got caught on camera snorting cocaine. Taking cocaine has nothing to do with his boxing ability, but he still got a boxing ban.....he was at the end of his career but that is irrelevant.

*On a slightly different subject, a few years ago when Rio Ferdinand jumped the fence at training to avoid a drugs test (allegedly), he was banned and cost Utd the league title that season.
 oggers
Msg: 21
view profile
History
RED CARD FOR COKED-UP FOOTY ACE?
Posted: 9/13/2011 12:39:45 AM
Gary O'Connor

... who ... ??

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > RED CARD FOR COKED-UP FOOTY ACE?